I know this isn't stupid question but, what is a fuck buddy?

I know this is a stupid question but what is a fuck buddy? I'm like seeing and having sex with my bestfriend, close friend. And she said what we do doesn't sound like fuck buddies because we hang out and stuff and talk and go out and fuck buddies just use each other for sex. When I am with him, it does feel like we are hanging out and have somewhat of a connection and i feel comfortable. And fucking and leaving seems weird to me. She said one of us might catch feelings because of that.

24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• A fuck buddy you would call up to meet up to have sex. You're definitely not exclusive to each other. You don't waste time with dinner, or Netflix, or having to remember each other's birthday's. Both parties need to understand, the relationship is purely about sex, you're not in a relationship, you're not going to get married... like ever to this person, you're never going to love this person or want to know how they are really truly and deeply feeling, you aren't going to roll up when they are sick with a bowl of chicken soup... it's purely... just... sex... no feelings... no relationships... no strings attached.

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you acting and doing couples things in a monogamous relationship (i. e. holding hands, spooning, cuddling, etc.), then your just fuck buddies or more politely friends with benefits.

• A buddy you fuck

• A friend with benefits basically

What Girls Said 1

• friends with benefits friends with benefits.
    You are friends that just like to fuck.
    Therefore, friends with "benefits."