Do guys attend to date single mothers especially if he is in his early 20's?

I've been talking to this new guy I have met at work , He always asking me how I'm doing compliments me on my clothes make up and my work performance. We call each other every night before we go to bed I told him that I have a little girl that's 4. I just want to wait until it get's serious until I introduce him to my little girl. He wants to meet her but we haven't gone out that much I need to get to know him more , Are most guys peeky about dating single mothers? He is 21 and I'm 23 .

What Guys Said 2

• good god no

• single mothers dont depend on no one thats why I like single mothers

What Girls Said 1

• I know lots of guys claim they don't date single moms but if you are on the classy Side and hot you still have options

Basically don't be ratchet trash with baby daddy drama looking for a new daddy to help pay the bills

• I don't depend on no one I have my career started and make enough for a leaving.