Why Don't Guys Like Black Girls?

So yeah, pretty straight forward question. Please answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. if it wasn't a problem maybe it wouldn't be asked so much. When a situation doesn't affect them they don't care to see it. plain and simple. Anyway... They do some openly, some secretly. At the same time some people might be afraid to approach not knowing if u would mind dating outside of ur race. Some are brainwashed and without being true to themselves follow in they're bigoted friend's /fam way's and mind set's. Honestly the one's who don't, don't even understand or have a legit explanation as to why they don't like us. Have you noticed they all say the same thing, but then claim they aren't prejudice. Oh I find some pretty, but I wouldn't date one... ok so why not? I don't know not educated or too ghetto😂aggressive, too blunt😑you can lit find black folk's in every country and not even a majority of them are what they portray us as in the media. So u mean to tell me u can't find one decent bg? They even have our own men treating us like shit putting these wack ideologies in their minds about us. Everyone has their own pref when it come's to dating uk thats life ok. Now me personally I get down with the swirl no prob. I like white boy's like kanye loved that finger in his ass lol.. there is nothing wrong with that. I feel the same if a brother want's a white girl or whoever else Idc I pray it work's, but don't belittle the women of your own race. Cause your daughter will be black, ur mama is black and etc etc. Yeahhh you do have some ignorant bp out here, but you dont put all of em in the box. I've met dozens of people who say I don't date black girl's, but after getting to know me they see the light. That is the prob you can't get to know someone if you do not give em a chance to, but that's every race. If black people were nearly as popular as their culture the world would be a better place. Esp when it comes to the women. Society never treated women right and as a black one they need to place they frustration on us. Basically if a man or boy wants you despite of your skin tone, wealth status, family values, education and etc he WILL go after you. So not everyone is hateful, u just need a bigger audience. Time's have changed and more people are open.

What Guys Said 36

• I think it's a mixture of Eurocentric beauty standards and awful stereotypes by the media. Both are full of shit. We are all individuals and we are all human beings.

I've invited a couple black girls out to eat before. It's not a big deal where I'm from. My parents wouldn't care either.

• I always had black girls I liked growing up, but I was always led to believe I had no shot because I was white. This is 20-25 years ago, so maybe things have changed, but back then, I would literally get laughed away for showing interest in black girls, just for being white. They definitely weren't showing me much love, except for a brief couple months when Jeremy Jordan was hot in the streets in like '92πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Then I'd hear "girl, he looks just like Jeremy Jordan..." (I don't, but you get the idea, haha)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CV05oji5doc

I've hooked up with some black girls, don't get me wrong, but even today, I feel like they show me the least amount of interest, at least outwardly. But the disinterest isn't on my end, a hot chick is a hot chick, regardless of race.

• I like black girls. I like multiracial girls I don't see skin colour at all. I see them like they are more erotic

• I've literally never heard any of my buddies say they don't like black women. Like, never.

Does it exist in some areas? Yeah, probably. But I think it's a sentiment that's dying out as younger generations take the helm.

• They do. Why do you think they don't? Are you reffering to all men or a specific group of men?

• Stereotypes and fucking weaves 😂😂😂

• (just saying weave is also a stereotype seeing as my hair is completely natural)

• Yeah, It's stereotype #alright, but how do you think you guys gained it? Oh yeah it's because 80% of y'all asses be walking around with that stanky dry shit in yall's heads now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

• Black booty, white booty, red booty, purple booty. Booty is booty.

• I didn't know this was a problem outside of the inner city, if she doesn't act ghetto the chances of her being persued go up, especially if she is already hot. The world is at a womans finger tips as long as she doent have three eyes and an IQ equal to room temperature.

• Well come on, you know that they do. I mean not every guy on the planet, but lots do (of all races) so why do you ask this question?

• Not this stupid question again. A lot of guys like black girls. Yeah, maybe if you take a poll more guys would prefer white or Asian girls, but there are still a huge number of guys out there who like black girls.

• That's not true. There are guys who like black girls.

• Since when? I never get the memos.

• Most of the time I assume that I'm too much Nerd for a Black Girl to handle. My Cool to Nerd ratio is maybe at 1%, thus canceling out any Coolness that a Black Girl has banked up over the years and brings to the relationship. I rate myself as a Nintendo Virtual Boy i.kinja-img.com/.../18m4qn0uvavryjpg.jpg
      I might be fun when your alone but shame prevents you from taking me out in public.

• 0|0
  • Wow this questions is asked soooooo much... its obviously very prevalent in society, a little more than I expected... hummm

Why do you think they dont like dark women?

• I live in a predominantly white area and have been here for six years. I'm complimented often enough yet no one is attracted to me?

• Its a hard question to answer sometimes. It could be a plethora of reasons. But your question has merit.

I can't say for sure its because you are dark skinned... but predijuce does exist

• If you're getting compliments then they like you. It's very likely that they think you would reject them.

• Not another black girl white guy question

• According to years and years of scientific studies and common observation, Dark = masculine and unattractive on females, while Light = feminine and attractive on females. Therefore, the darker a girl is, the less attractive she becomes. The darkest type of girls in the color spectrum are black girls, which of course explains why they are the least-wanted.

• uh we do.

• that's very generalizing. many do, and I like them too. I don't care about skin colour :)

• It's not that they're not attractive. From my experience they tend the be sassy and materialistic. And what I mean by materialistic is they think you're supposed to buy them stuff all the time.

• I'm the exact opposite I just hate the stereotype and generalization people put on us.

• Just let you know I know it's a generalization and I wasn't trying to use it as a generalization. I was just speaking from the experiences that I've had.

• And I think it has to do where people are raised also.

• I have nothing against black girls, there just isn't many where I live.

• I don't care ur color I'm just not into girl's who have dad's with guns white black and any other race

• I've only ever met one black girl in my life and she was cool.

• I do.🙂

• I'm not attracted to them and most white guys I know aren't either, just a preference

• Well, I really don't know about hat, I for my part I like black girls very very much, they are top of my list, if one can say so

• well we do love :P

• I do Like but not all

• I do they have a great figure

• The blacker the bear the sweeter the honey 🍻

• Not true at all

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 8

• What in the world is up with all these questions! Every single one have been made out that no one likes black people.

If a guy doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. I am sure it isn't based on your color, or at least not 100%. I could flip this question around and say no one likes me because I'm white. It doesn't make a lick of sense.

• Its because its an actual issue, there not making it up

• I dont think you caught that, but its was just reiterating what you said but in simpler words. You basically said guys go for girls that put out faster... the whole premise of this topic is how dark women dont get as much attention from guys - kinda see the link there?

Just because you haven't experienced what the asker is experiencing doesn't mean its not real for her, it just means its not an issue for you... but then again your not a dark women. Your primary opinion mentions how this is being asked so much... think about that for a second. Its clearly an issue that is effecting many women

As for reasons thats hard to say, there's probably not one answer here

• @TripleAce There aren't very many black guys in my state but they usually do get girlfriends.

• many definitely do but i get what u mean. darker beauty just isn't as appreciated. the ones who dont persue black girls maybe are just afraid of the stereotyoes or not into darker skin beauty or maybe think black girls won't be interested! it sucks but i think more people over time will loosen up about it!

• I don't think that's true..

• I think that's a bit too general an observation. My guy (white) has a serious crush on Halle Berry.

• I think guys love black girls. Guys aren't as picky as us girls lol

• Because we emasculate them with our strength

• Lol they do girl!!! Where have you been these past few decades. They love the chocolate

• This is a load of rubbish another thing to keep black women down *Yawn* it's getting old look, you will find people all around the world who are racist period and do not like black people in general.. you will find people around the world who hate and despise Muslims women too because they cover up (Hijab, niqab)... people hate and despise and fear what they are too ignorant to understand FACT, so those who don't like black women cling to stereotypes about black women which are not all true but who cares right, because ignorance is total bliss to most people and they have their own hidden agenda's but many men love black women because let's face it mother nature blessed them with something most other races want and don't have, i guess many will disagree but you can't fight against nature or fact!