Guys, is he not interested in me?

After 1st meeting, he wrote me in a day, asking how my day. I answered and asked how his, he answered and then he asked if i am free next week...
I said, that i am free... but my message at whats up was delivered to him, but didn't read, even though he was online many times...

So, why he didn't read and reply?

1

What Guys Said 1

• If it was a short message, he probably read it in the popup, or in the chat view. And since he doesn't know what to say/didnt expect that answer or is just afraid to ask. He didn't open, so you wouldn't see he saw it.

Does it make sense?

• What u mean didn't expect this answer?
      He asked if i am free, i said yes i am free...
      But, he didn't answer

• No, whats the point

• The point is having your conscience clean that you asked abd did the right thing.
      ----
      He's probably just thinking about what to do when he indeed asks you out. Where to go, when, will he offer you smth.. stuff like that

If I turn out to be wrong, I apologize in advance for giving you false expectations