Have you ever ended up with your crush?

Either dating them, getting into a relationship with them, or even just hooking up with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never. I became long-term friends with one, she's now married.

Problem to me with crushes is that you fall in love mostly with a fantasy, having never dated this person, never knowing their most intimate thoughts (the kind of things that are often only spoken when in bed together, snuggling up against each other, etc). It's easy to think you know this person, but your mind fills in so many gaps.

Later crushes start to seem like a silly thing, and my biggest advice to my younger self would have been to act sooner, ask more girls out, and not be falling in love with fantasies of girls from a distance, to let those feelings develop from reality after spending a lot of private time together hanging out after school, after work, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Not even close.

What Guys Said 12

• No. Never. I would say that I was interested in a girl I was dating at the time, but wasn't like "I MUST date her." The first date, we argued (kindly), but I assumed that that had turned her completely off to the idea of a second date. As I got to know who she was pretending to be, I would say it was like a crush, but crush would probably mean "not dating."

I doubt I will date a crush any time soon.

• Well yeah, I would need to have a crush on someone for that to all transpire, other than random hookups. But if I know you and DON'T have some kind of feeling for you, then why would I hook up with them in the first place?

• Yeah because I'm not afraid to be direct and ask people out regardless of how much I've been rejected in the past. It's better to know than not at all and I would rather not contemplate of what could have been or should have been. Having said that, it didn't really work out because some of those crushes that I had a relationship with didn't last that long either.

• That would be impossible. I was way way out of their league.

• Yes, for hook up only.

• Do my dreams count?

• Instances of all the above are applicable

• Yes, dated her for a while, but she turned out to have a lot of problems and she did nothing to fix herself. Proof that looks isn't everything.

• only in my dreams, lol

• Nope :(

• Uhm nah I always got rejected :/

• no. I became close friends with one and then confessed to her, got rejected, and she ignores me now.

What Girls Said 23

• Yes :) Almost always I've gotten some from a crush but mostly it was just dating that never progressed. With my boyfriend though it was different. We met on Tinder and I immediately crushed on him since we started talking. Thank goodness he actually wanted more and I managed to get a relationship and not just another hook up or fling.

• Not until I was about 19. I was kinda chubby growing up. I was an ugly duckling. My crushes were out of my league. Lol My crushes as an adult were less... dramatic also. When I think crush I think my obsessed 10-16 yr old self. Lol

• lol nope.

• Yes, I did. We're having a delightful time.

• Yup, it happened twice. With the first one (I've been in love with him for 10 years) we ended up hooking up. With the second one we ended up dating for a year. I'm quite direct when it comes to express interest in a guy (except for the first crush, I waited a lifetime lol)

• I did. I had a huge crush on a guy and we ended up hooking up. He was the first guy I ever slept with. Turned out to be a douche who decided to "ghost" me after we slept together, but I never regretted it. It's cool to say that even though nothing ever came out of it I lost my virginity to someone who I was at the time super attracted to.

• Always used to happen when I was a kid. Like in elementary school and through sixth grade. Never since then.

• Nope. One liked me back but my friend ended up getting him. They're still together and he's pretty ugly so I guess it worked out for the best.

• Nope, maybe it will happen in the future.
    #ForeverAloneAndCouldn'tCareLess

• Nope. It never gets past the crush stage.

• No they all mysteriously disappeared

• Yes i did ^^ i crushed on him for like two months he is now my boyfriend of two years haha

• Nope haha I wish.

• No I don't think I have ever

• Yup and I'm dating him now

• I'm in a relationship with him now 😃😍😍😃

• Yes, I have like 2 times, it was like dating

• Yes ! And we are 10 months now lol. It feels amazing knowing your crush likes you back.

• just dating

• Yeah, I ended up dating my crush for 10 months. And another one of my crushes was my first kiss.

• no I don't think he is interested in me :/

• Crush and crushed

• Twice now, hopefully going for a third in a few months if it progresses well.