Guys, Would knowing that a lot of guys are interested in the girl you like stop you from going after her?

Would knowing that a number of other guys were pursuing/interested in the girl you like, make you give up on going after her?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• It has before. If a girl gets a lot of attention, I tend to assume she's not going to appreciate my attention as much... since she can literally get it anywhere.

Like if you had a lifetime supply of chocolate, eventually you'll get tired of it, or it will just become something you do... eat chocolate. It's not as special anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• What you mean after her? Lol like getting her number and stuff? Nope because I'd be probably be better than other guys

• Yea it would. I'm kind of shy only when it comes to that type of stuff. If she was getting fequent attention she would need to help me figure out that she's interested.

• fuck no