You can be honest am I a loser?

I'm 24 I have aspergers syndrome and a learning disability also don't have a college degree, I have no drivers license or car, I have no girlfriend or social life

Most Helpful Girl

• No your not a loser. Its life fucking you over. Its common for someone to finish college late in life anyway. Those things are easy fixes. What I find more important is your health and that your working toward a career you want. Social life is what I am working on today. You need to join a club or volunteer. Or find a society thing that suport your learning disablity so you can make friends.

• Yeah most of the things like not having a degree or a license and girlfriend is easily correctable if your normal but with me having two disabilities it's not like it can change

• ): ): ): U got try!

• different between in Internet vs Real life;

in Real life: Girl's are not dating on Men with disability.
      in Internet: Girls's are answer is joker helpful success, like this G@G.

not there's possible Social Life for Disability. how human's hypocritically.

What Girls Said 6

• You're not a loser, you maybe just need more support and talk to more people. My brother has Aspergers too. He is 21 and still living at home and I'm pretty sure the only reason he doesn't have much of a social life or a girlfriend is simply because he doesn't get out enough, he needs more support. These things don't mean you are a loser at all, just means you might need to get out more.

My brother is a bit jealous because I have a boyfriend yet he has never had a girlfriend. I'm sure he would if he got out more though, the only reason I met my boyfriend was because I met him at school and we kept in contact over Facebook and Skype but my brother does not like speaking on Facebook.

• It's just so sad

• I'm gonna be like that every year I think as I get older maybe this will be the year and nothing ever changes

• Disability with 'Midlife crisis' getting worse.

• I have mental issues as well. No boyfriend, no JOB, no social life, live with folks, no degree, and I'm 23.

Don't feel bad about not having a social life. It's actually more common than you think at our age. People simply drift apart. Even people who have facebook friends, they don't really talk to them or go out as much. It's all a false display.

You have your health, that's a plus. I don't I have health issues and I'm taking medication for it.

So, it could be worse. Just remember there are other people having a shitty time too

• I am not familair with aspergers syndrome.

However I have read some articles on other disabilities. And those people seem to have something special in them.

• Wish I could figure my special trait

• Your not a loser. You just don't have any motivation.

• You just named things you are negative about. Where are the positives in life?

No girlfriend or social life = more time to better yourself through hobbies. Find something you like to do and enjoy it.

No car = less pollution for the world, so that's good.

• It's just so sad

• If you dwell on that, it'll only keep dragging you down. My cousin has autism and doesn't leave the house much. But he is happy doing his hobbies. Find things you love to do in life.

• you are not a loser.

• It's just so sad

• The saday part Is I want these things but my disability may not allow it there are limitations

• such as...
      you can already determine your 'limitations' you can clearly find those and fight through them

What Guys Said 12

• You can change all that, except Asperger's. You're only a loser if you believe it, and if you don't do anything about it.

No you're not a loser.

• How can I change it I have a learning disability

• I said you could change all of the things you listed except Asperger's.

• You are only a loser, if you think you are one and don't work on improving your life.

• It's just so sad

• Its only sad when you wallow in self-pity instead of taking your fate into your own hands.

• I'm not wallowing in self pity I'm giving it everything I got and going nowhere meanwhile watching other people live successful lives

• There's only one answer to your question. ... GO DO SOMETHING. .."you're never a loser until you die as a loser ". Good luck my friend. .

• No you're not a loser. You just need to get off your ass and start changing things. You don't let life fuck you you fucking life

• You have disabiltys, moo no, no loser. I'm in a similar situation, I have cerebral palsy with no job, car, I fel like a loser but I can't really help my life situation. Life sucks but we make the best of it as humans.

• Noone is a loser, just we sometimes love to be alone and doesn't have enough luck :) That's all...

• No, I'm a loser. I have zero drawbacks and I still suck at everything.

• yes for most of society you are a loser thats a fact

• Yes and it does not help with vile women asking questions similar to this below, a question like what is below was aimed at men with you disability although it was not a question it was a dig at men with Aspergers

Your Question has been removed for being too antagonistic.

Question Title: Why are so many women on this forum such whiny bitches?

Question Details: Like complaining because men want equality and to be treated with respect. So many posts about men whining and posts insulting men who dump them or girls who nick their boyfriends. And complaints about sexism, there lot need to man up.

We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all. Please be more considerate with your future posts. Thank you for understanding!

• Sad part is your just stuck you can't change anything the only thing you can do us continue working a minimum wage job and hope that's enough

• It sucks

• yep it sure does

• No, you have extra barriers most do not have. If you do nothing to improve your situation if possible then you are a loser.

• Yes you are for the moment but you can always change that. The moment you stop adapting and improving is the moment you are permanently a looser

• out of all these i only have the driver's license. you can make it pal. look at what this asergers guy with previously zero social inteligence achieved. humans have great power hidden in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnKb8JWh8M

• I think I reached my peak

• not even close. learning is a life process. are you dead? if not stfu and keep climbing.