So at my college there was a club fare where all the clubs set up tables and tried to get anyone and everyone to sign up. I walk past a Jewish club and my last girlfriend who is still a very close friend happens to be very jewish, like israli so I originally felt the desire to support them but then a light went off in my head.
I realized for the first time that most of the girls I have been with were jewish. Then a feminist tried to get me to join her club. I hate feminism, but the club filled with girls has no idea. And the theatre club? Sure I've always had an interest in acting but the thing energizing my involvement would be the thought of what a sexual sespool I've heard theatre cliques can be.
What do you guys think? Should I join a bunch of clubs so I can try to screw literally all the girls? I know it will work, I just think maybe it's too mean. Like hunting in one of those poaching tower things.
- You're an asshole60% (3)18% (2)31% (5)Vote
- You're an asshole, but that would be really funny20% (1)18% (2)19% (3)Vote
- Why didn't I think of that!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- There's nothing all that bad with it20% (1)36% (4)31% (5)Vote
- I'm gonna try it0% (0)9% (1)6% (1)Vote
- I'm already trying that0% (0)9% (1)6% (1)Vote
- Results0% (0)10% (1)7% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I put "there's nothing all that bad with it" but on the basis of joining clubs primarily with the goal to meet women. It's hard to find girlfriends otherwise unless you network and join places that give you a chance to meet lots of women.
Now, the goal to try to screw every woman you meet is kind of "asshole" territory, but that's kind of independent of the idea of joining organizations to meet women.0