Can you be exes be friends?

Okay so my boyfriend and i just broke up a few hours ago. No hate against each other but i was wondering if him and i could be friends again or is it just to early to talk to each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best not to, but there are some that have worked in the past and you're better off as friends than together, together

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not keen on the idea of being friends with exes. That's a recipe for disaster as remaining in close contact is bound to lead to either one party allowing their feelings to resurface.

If you're done being a couple, best to go no contact in my opinion. Or definitely not friends.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I still talk with my ex a lot and we broke up 1 month ago. When we broke up he was the one writing me 2 days later and now we speak almost 5 or 6 days in a friendly way. I think that is you care about the person and you still want to know about his life then you can try to be friends.

• Probably too early to be friends yet as its been a few hours. But give it time then decide if use can be friends :)