Guys: would you date a pregnant chick?

Guys: would you date or get into any sort of relationship with a pregnant chick if you knew there wasn't going to be any "daddy" drama? Just curious

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to really be in love with her and maybe even the unborn child to come, but I'd say it's possible.

Just in general, a pregnant woman with no man around seems like somewhat of a creature that needs help and someone to take care of her. I tend to be drawn sometimes to those types, where I might fall in love even with the idea that someone really needs me.

This is somewhat of a confession, it doesn't necessarily say good things about me. And on paper, I would tend to say "no", and there would be no way I would ever seek to date a pregnant woman. But I might just end up falling in love with one by accident if I was single.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why any guy would tbh. Why would a guy want to be with a girl who was carrying some other guys baby?

What Guys Said 23

• memesvault.com/.../Hell-No-Meme-Gif-13.jpg

She's going to get more and more moody, more and more pregnant... and that's some other (absent) dude's kid in there!

• No I wouldn't.

• Hell no. I'm not into "that" kind of girls, especially at my age.

• No i wouldn't

• If she had no one I'm the type of guy who would help her as a just the right thing. Never would go into as a romantic thing nor would I want to take over bills or responsibility of her child. Maybe after a year or so but down right pregnant... doubtful

• no i wouldn´t. because if the kid´s here, i don´t wanna deal with some other guys offspring.

• No..

• If there's no drama between her and the father and I wouldn't get any drama myself then yeah sure. But by all means, I won't ever have responsibility over the child except maybe later in the relationship.

• Might date and help her out but that's it.

• Depending on the circumstances, I'd consider it.

• No, sorry not my thing. My children will be mine, not some random guys and yours.

• No thanks.

• Fuck no...

• Maybe if I was better financially

• if she was cool

• Noooo

• yes maybe

• HAAHAHAHAHHA CHANCES ARE NO MOST GUYS WILL FUCK AND LEAVE AND THE GUY THAT STAYS IS AN IDIOT

• No I would not

• Would I = yes. Have I = yes. On the real; pregnant girls love the D and that's always worked out in my favor.

• yes, and i would fuck her:)

• I probably would depending on the situations

• Only for sex.

• @acctemporary It's the truth. Any guy who says otherwise is lying. Nobody wants a relationship with some chick who is carrying another guys baby.

What Girls Said 2

• If I were a man, absolutely not. And besides she's pregnant without the child's father in her kid's life. The LAST thing she needs to be worried about is finding another man. Like wtf? Who thinks like that?

• I know a lot of guys that would and have. But they're more likely in their 30's (not a bad thing) or already have a kid.