Are black girls attractive to you? Also, is skinny but healthy unattractive?

I know this is probably a commonly asked question but I'm honestly curious about this. I've liked guys of different races and cultures but I've always felt like the white guys I've liked never liked me back. I'm not sure if it's because of my skin or just something else I'm unaware of. I'm curious to know if you guys think black girls are attractive or not?

Also, I'm kind of skinny I guess. I'm more on the skinny side then the heavy side. With my height everything looks porpotioned and I'm healthy. This is also genetic since my mom was a little smaller than me at my age, so I can't really help being small. With my weight and height, I don't have big boobs or a big butt. Most people think black girls have bigg butts. Mine isn't flat just smaller. And my boobs are small... I feel like this makes me unattractive but I don't know... Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of all the woman I've dated, not only dark skinned women have treated me the best but I've been the most attracted to. I'm definitely more attracted to the petite small ones more than the larger ones. Bigger doesn't always mean better (butt or boobs). In fact, I prefer ones who don't have a lot to show but good in shape.
    I'm actually convinced that one day I'll marry a dark skinned woman. As long as she's fine with coming with me to all of my snowboarding, hiking, camping, traveling adventures she'd be perfect :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I'm White British and my wife is Turkish. It's never made any difference to me what colour a girl's skin is what stereotypes might exist (big butt/small butt whatever).

If a girl is attractive, she's attractive.

• To me yes; black girls are attractive

• Black girls are no more or less attractive than any other races. Body's not that important to me, I don't care as long as you aren't starving yourself to be skinny

• Personally im only atracted to white girls, but that doesn't mean their unatractive there's several white guys who like black girls, and being skinny isn't bad either, I've seen plenty of skinny girls and believe me they were HOT! So dont worry about what you look like, when the right guy comes along it won't matter to him what color or size you are so instead of worrying about it just enjoy it.

• Yes, I've met attractive black girls, as I have with every race. And I prefer skinny girls (for I too am very skinny myself).

• I don't have much of an interest in black girls personally but to each his own.

• Not really, but then again out here you're more likely to meet a space alien than a black person.

• yeah i haven't dated a lot of them but i wouldn't count it out as an option if we clicked

• Your description sounds good.
    Your age sounds 'Too young'

• Girls from all ethnicities are beautiful. yada yada yada

• I find black girls.

Especially skinny ones.

Especially ones over 20 :p

You're 16. Most guys your age have yet to actually ask a girl out, let alone ask a girl of a different background out which can be scarier. It's a little early to decide what guys like/don't like.

Being thin is also a bit of a disadvantage in dating from say 14-17, but a huge advantage for most of your life.

• Hmm... Why is it a disadvantage?

• It makes you seem younger. At your age younger isn't hotter. At your age seeming more sexually mature is an advantage. Soon there will be no question of maturity though and it will be a plus.

You've already lived through most of the disadvantage it will start paying off soon and then pay off for decades. ;)

• Not into black girls. I can't stand their arrogant and angry attitudes.

• according to okcupid, of all racial groups and sexes in the USA, white guys are the most race loyal in dating. so don't take it personal if white guys don't act interested.

What Girls Said 0