Developing feelings for my friends with benefits.. Help?

So I've been hooking up with this one guy for almost 6 months. We hook up almost twice a week. He's never kissed me during the act till just this past week. I'm really surprised by it. But because I have feelings am I reading too much into this kiss? Or could be possibly maybe have feelings as well. We are not hopking up with anyone else other than each other. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now, I think you could be overthinking the kiss between you too. But if you want, you should tell him or ask him how he feels towards you because If you're starting to catch feelings while you're friends with benefits, that's not good. Trust me, I was in the same situation as you with my best friend and it sucked having feelings for him. And I always overthink that he may like me whenever I saw him all past my locker even though his classes and lockers were on the other side of the school, i felt like he was trying to be seen by me. still I think you should ask him if you really think he might have feelings for you, because friends with benefits with feelings are not good.

What Guys Said 1

• Most women do. That's why I never think there's true friends with benefits when it comes to women. They always going to get attached. unless your big ass hole and very bad in bed.

What Girls Said 2

• Be careful.
    Talk to him about it.
    Tell him the kiss through you off a bit and why did he feel the need to kiss you.
    Tell him to you a kiss is somewaht intimate.

• You can't tell by that. I had very affectionate friends with benefits in the past with lots of cuddling, hand holding, kissing all day, etc. You have to talk to him.