How do you deal with girls playing hard to get?

Okay I work two jobs and go to school. And when I have extra time I enjoy going to the gym regularly. It's pretty easy to say that I don't have a lot of extra time for games. A lot of the problems im running into is I will find some chick that's getting my atattention and I'll try to make things happen and they will start playing hard to get and I'll loose interest. What I mean by playing hard to get is mixed signals, acting interested than acting coy. Jealousy plotlines and flaking. I know they're playing hard to get because once I start ignoring them they they try to get my attention again when I run into them or through text. And this will go on and on. Eventually they'll try to make me jealous as if that's going to get me to chase him harder. I know what they're doing and they are shooting themselves in the foot. This becomes a vicious cycle with a lot of the girls I meant. I've come to the point where I decided to call them out on it somehow. I don't have a lot of time. its gotten to the point where I don't want to get a phone number because I know how it's going to end. How do I break the vicious cycle?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop chasing. Let her chase you.

And yeah she's a player.

But remember you gotta be the coach.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• i don´t care for them. i´m not playing. take it or leave it. if you try playing, i´ll just drop you like it´s hot and look for another girl.

• That's usually my take on things. But I've discovered it's not just an age thing. I thought older women wouldn't do it but I've ran into that too with them. But over %80 of the women I run into do it. And the more they like you the harder they play. So I end up deleting most of the numbers I get or wait till they go into Auto rejection.

• I don't have a problem with him trying to get my attention in person. I have problems trying to hook up meet up through text and they go coy.

• yeah it´s the same with sex for me. if i´m hardly interested, they literally jump on my dick but if i am interested, they never are into anything more than friendship -.-