How can I get used to rarely seeing him?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about a month--we are both in college and both working. we live about an hour away from each other. he lives with his friends and I still live at home with my parents. I usually go up there on the weekends and hang out. he's never been to my house--because I think it would be awkward with my parents there, when we can easily just hang out at his place with no parents.

We never really talk on the phone--i'm not a big phone talker, but we do text messages.... mostly on a daily basis.

I guess I'm not used to seeing the person I'm with only once a week--my last relationship we lived like 5 minutes away and we always hanging out.

I know every relationship is different but I'm having a hard time getting used to this one and not seeing him all of the time, I sometimes second guess that he doesn't like me because we never see each other..but I know that's stupid... what can I do?

11
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• look at the good side:

you got freedom

you guys are building trust

you guys enjoy each other more when you see eachother

summer is around you'll have all day seeing him. so you dun need to get used to it.

What Girls Said 1

• It's something you either got to get used to or talk to him and let him know you would like to see him more often. I mean there's 2 people in this relationship so his opinion matters. Just talk about it, decide on something together.