How do I ask this girl out at my local coffee shop?

I'm one of the pickiest guys i have ever meet. I was in a long 4 year relationship and haven't dated in almost 2 years just wasn't ready and wanted to focus on school.. Now that i got my shit together i meet this girl who works at this small coffe shop near me and i knew she was the one when i meet her.. i know sounds bitchy but listen up, i hate skinny girls NO OFFENSE, i love thick beautiful girls and this girl fits the criteria BIG TIME she's stunning and im a peoples person so i never have an issue talking to people but everytime i see her im like Hey hows it going? Then while im waiting for my coffe ill think of something cheesy to say but nothing too cheesy.. She never smiles at any other customer like she does to me and she can barely keep eye contact... think is she's prob like 2 or 3 years younger then me and i saw a ring but not on the right finger.. scared the shit out of me and at the same time it made me more nervous to say something to her just because i would so awkward if she's like i have a boyfriend or im engaged. Like i said ladies and gents im no player i dont do the hook ups or bar scene im a old fashioned greek italian boy haha. So id love to hear some tips on how i can take that next step and maybe even ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trick her into first letting you know if she's single in a random conversation maybe if you want to avoid the "awkward" situation. I think you should talk more to her so you know more about her to take her out. She does seem interested as you say. Simply just ask her out, tell her how you feel she's great and just go for it when you're both comfortable enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give you a bit of advice. Asking for something off of somebody it feels like the words get stuck in your throat. Asking a girl out is like trying to headbutt through concrete sometimes, it just won't come out. There's a way to prepare for it. You ever been bored or offended by something someone's brought up in a conversation but you felt you didn't want to offend them by calling them out on it? You do a socially acceptable thing by changing the subject don't you? That's hard for socially aware people to do. Try it next time. Just change the subject. It feels like an edgy thing to do at the time but it gives you control. Doing something like that and getting used to it is good practise for asking girls out. It gives you power in your head and confidence. Believe me it helps

What Girls Said 6

• If it was me I would just want you to say something like "I'm xyz, I think you look great and I wondered if you would like to go out for a drink or maybe watch a movie this weekend." I like men to just come out with what they are thinking and I am sure she would like your honesty too. After all, what have you got to loose?

• I totally agree and wish i had the capability to do so but i always freeze up around her 😧

• I know, you just have to do it. What if she liked you too? I have one good friend who I had known for years and I found out a few years ago that he had a thing for me. By then though it was too late.

Regret what you have done, not what you haven't.

• I guess i will have to man up and try to tell her next time i see her, Wish me luck..🙏🙈

• Literally say hey I've been really meaning to ask you if you wanted to do something together? be simple the more you over think the more you'll resist doing so.

• Honestly, just ask. The girl knows you like her by now it's not gonna come as a surprise. Don't over think it. Just ask.

• The asking part is the hardest part for me bro..

• Wow sorry i said bro i just looked and saw franky totally my bad im an ahole

• Lol it's fine. Understandable. And I get it. Just think about it... you will regret it so much if you don't ask. The worst thing that could happen is she's says no. And that's not bad considering my mom rejected my dad the first time. They've been married for 23 years now.

• Lol are you an Aries? Aries guys always have the same "I'm so picky line" lol. How do you know she doesn't smile at every customer, if she's so much of a people's person? Just say "Hey what are you doing on a Friday night? I think you're really beautiful and would you like to go on date with me to like the movie's or something?"

• I been in line multiple times and she's always serious and never smiles at all then when i say hows it going she lights up.. My bday is Aug23 so I'm split right on the day of Leo/virgo its different everytime i check my horoscope haha.. problem is i freeze up and come up with a generic thing to say. about coffe or something dumb she's that damn BEAUTIFUL lol

• U say hey! And than take her by the hand haha! lol

• I got the Hey part down but the grabbing her hand part will be hard since she's behind the counter making my coffe 😂😂

• I have the personality that girls will like not to sound cocky or conceited but im not a player i would never cheat i dont even give girls a second glimpse if im talking to someone and i make them laugh.. just wish i could show them that..

• Just casually ask her for coffee one day :)

What Guys Said 4

• Hummm, you might start by casually asking her if she has a boyfriend, just to get a feel if she is taken or not. Have some sort of pre-determined response if she asks you why you are asking. LOL... She sounds like she might be interested.

• dont fall victim to fancy play syndrome. you'll sabotage yourself.

• I think i already have lol its all in my head.. funny thing is i am great with interaction i was in sales for years but not with a pretty girl..

• ur better off fumbling in front of her. there's too many downsides to fancy play. from being percieved as creepy/obsessed to a weirdo (if she doesn't get what ur trying to convey)... to just outrigt getting denied cuz she dont like your shoes.

• I like it im going for it thanks for your words of wisdom!!

• Ask her for coffee that's like the cliche way to ask someone out anyways lol.

• When guys claim they're being "picky" with women, it almost always translate to being rejected often by said women. Guys who do this just want to sugarcoat thier sad inability to procure themselves of women.