My boyfriend of one year called me a crazy bitch. why do guys do that?

I knw my boyfriend like the back of my hand he thinks im keeping track of him and he called me a crazy bitch. am I overreacting or was he out of line?

Most Helpful Guy

• the better question i would think is why are you dating someone that calls you a crazy bitch?

• i love him too much! he is my first, we even had plans... and well the first time he called me that was last year i was pretty down but i forgave him... and i fogave him 4 times after... today it was too much.

• thank you so much. it was nice to hear a male's opinion. it helped and i will rethink my actions

• a girl"s opinion i mean**

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd brush it off. He was just expressing frustration at the time. I doubt it applies all the time.

What Guys Said 7

• All I have to go on is "I know my boyfriend like the back of my hand" That makes it sound like you creeped him out somehow. It isn't often that a woman creeps a guy out, but when she does, crazy bitch is just what we use instead of the word creep.

• Personslly, I feel like he's way out of line. You're a woman and he should treat you with respect at all times, no matter what you do.

• Its a typical young couple's quarrel, there isn't enough infirmation, y'all should act decent and be honest to each-other.

• Depends on what you did to make him come to this conclusion. It's either him or you!

• are you stalking him?

• y would i stalk my boyfriend?

• to make sure he isn't cheating or something. but by stalking i mean looking at his phone without permission or logging into his Facebook or something

• hahaha nope i dont do stuff like that, plus we didn't have any secrets he knew my passwords and i knew his.. but we never used them without the other persons permission.

• Cause you are all crazy. That's why we love you.

• If you know him like the back of your hand you are overreacting

• well he is different now... he is not the same persone i fell in love with

What Girls Said 2

• Well that depends on what preceded him calling you that. Obviously it's not nice and he shouldn't call you names but if you are super insecure and keeping tabs on him constantly, etc, I can see why he'd get frustrated and lash out. However, he should confront you about the issue like an adult and either get you to agree to tone it down or break up with you.

• He is out of line. You are a crazy bitch because you know your boyfriend really well? wtf?
    I'm surprised you let him talk to you like that at all. You shouldn't be with someone who disrespects you like that.
    In the other comment you said "he is not the same persone i fell in love with." You love the guy he was, not the one he is now. That means it's time to end things.

• yes i know. i am too nice! but we ended it for good. thank you :)