I want to send him a happy birthday message, but it's complicated! What should I do?

Today it's his birthday but I don't know what to do. A few days ago either he unfriended me on facebook, either facebook has some bugs and randomly deleted him (it happened to me before). We talked last year, he liked me, I still like him, but I rejected him and it was awkward and I don't know what he thinks about me. I thought to add him again and send him a happy birthday message but I don't know if I have the courage and I don't know if this is a right thing to do, because it was complicated, one of my friends hates him and he has a girlfriend. What should I do?

by the way, we haven't talked in a long time.

What Guys Said 1

• Just talk to him face to face and see what happened. You can just tell him Happy Bday then even if its a little late and thats easily explainable by the facebook issue.

What Girls Said 1

• Well you have to talk to him. Either that or forever keep your mouth shut!