Is he cheating on me?

I keep thinking that my boyfriend is cheating on me, like its in the back of my head. But I'm pretty sure he's not... He's always talking to me, always messaging me most of the day. I just can't help but think that he's talking to some other girl and flirting. We're in a long distance relationship. And I start to freak out when he types to another girl while we're on Skype with each other, even if I know they're just friends. Sometimes I trust him and other times I just think that he's lying to me. But he's actually told me everything he's doing at the moment when I ask. So I'm probably overthinking it?

What Guys Said 1

• You probably are overthinking Take a chill pill. But in the other hand long distance relationship never really work and do provoke infidelity.

What Girls Said 1

• hard to say. Maybe you need to relax. This happen to me a while ago. I heard from a friend that he was talking to another girl while he was talk to me and I freaked out. I was depressed well more depressed for weeks. He never told me if he did. I just thing its wrong.