Is this a legimate reason?

I once met this guy and we clicked sexually. I was 22, he was 26. We kinda clicked mentally, but we I wasn't sure yet. I didn't sleep with him. During that time I was having private issues and I mean, irritateble, angry and pushed him away. He wouldn't say anything but he went to another girl for sex, I was a virgin still-he didn't believe and he said I ruined my chances forever by acting that way. He has a girlfriend now who is no offense not the best looking, but he said he would rather spend his time on her instead of giving another chance. Is this unfair? who is in the wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody is wrong here.

You pushed him away. Why would he "give you another chance" to push him away if he likes his GF?
    Being pretty doesn't e ntitle you to anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really blame him. If YOU pushed him away then I think he did the right thing by moving on and finding someone else. What would you do if you really liked a guy who didn't treat you good and who pushed you away? Put yourself in his shoes. You can't blame him for moving on. I would have done the same.

What Guys Said 2

• It's unfair to him. Unless you told him you had private issues that made you act those ways towards him then how is he supposed to know that you weren't just being a B? Can't blame him for wanting to be with someone who treats him right

• I think he is wrong I would of waited for you

What Girls Said 1

• Stuff like this happens. It sounds like you were a jerk to him due to it being a tough time in life and he sounded like he was a jerk to you... Despite what you see on tv, it's nobody's duty to "unlock" someone's puzzle.

There are plenty of sexy men out there you'll feel sexual attraction for. Don't keep wasting emotions of a crash and burn attempt.