Why are French women so mean?

I thought dating a French girl would be an awesome experience and literally after a few hours I instantly regretted it. At first she seemed really interested and we had a nice conversation and all. The first date seemed to have gone incredibly well, that same night we texted each other and again it started off well. She started texting me in French since her English isn't that well and also since I know some French, literally out of no where she started sending me some acronyms, I told her what the first one meant and she straight up sent me that it meant, "Screw your mother". I thought she was messing around at first so I told her, "So what part of France do you come from?" (I know, I literally forgot to tell her that on our date) and once again she sent me another acronym. I googled it and it turned out that it meant "STFU". I was highly dissapointed at that state. I just blocked her number, I literally didn't do anything to piss her off at all, I complimented her so many times and was nice to her. Upon a google search apparently I'm not the only one, literally many people have claimed that French people are the rudest and most agressive people they have ever met and I completely agree with them! Never again will I EVER date a French woman. How many people had similar experiences as I have?

*disappointed. Sorry I was in a hurry, many errors.

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't stand out as one of the nice people from anywhere in the world. Unless your rich and you want their muff. They might play nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• French people overall are rude in general from my experiences.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh... it's not the French women... it's the French. xD

• Well, I'm french but you know, there are mean people in every country in this world. Just because you had one bad experience with one french person, it doesn't mean all french people are like this.
    I met people in some countries that were mean and some that were awesome. You have to put things into perspective a little.

• yeah you found one mean so they are all mean... xD

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know anything about French women but as hard as it is from experience try not to see every French woman as like that. If you search for bad experiences then that's all that's going to come up (I don't know what you searched so sorry if I'm wrong).

Try to keep an open mind as you find good and bad people everywhere, there might have been more to it but still it's not fair that you had to deal with that.

But like I said even as hard as it is try to keep an open mind about women all over the world.

• you want mean women come to scotland : P

• Must be just you bro; I find french people really nice, but then again I'm Canadian