Is it a deal-breaker when guy goes for/has hair transplant because he is balding?

The problem is I have weird shape of head and I look terrible bald (I tried but it doesn't work") however I look quite good with hair. Hair transplant is the only alternative in my case. So would it matter to you if you found that your boyfriend or guy who you are dating is after hair transplant?

I notice it's a big deal and shock that I plan to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would that be a big deal? I think if it really bothers a guy and he wants to do something about it. then I would be fine with it. It's his choice and if it's making him feel self concious then I totally understand!

It would definitely not be a deal-breaker for me. If I like him, it would make me happy that he is doing something that will make him happy. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would that be a deal breaker? That's not plastic surgery or a major operation.

What Girls Said 3

• No this would not be a deal breaker...
    Deal Breakers are
    -Using Violence
    -Cheating
    -Not communicating
    -being verbally abusive

Balding is a natural process that happens to some people that has not impact on how much someone love you are your ability to love them. Some women like hair some women LOVE bald it just a preference.

• No. It's your money and your body. Do whatever.

• Yeah. I know it's my body and my money. But imagine that you have to deal with a guy who has the same problem.

• It's not my body or money so why would I care?

• just be careful... you don't want to worsen it. can't hair transplants cause a shitload of problems?

anyway it isn't a dealbreaker

What Guys Said 2

• Just be wary. A lot of people end up unhappy with the horrific scar when it continues to recede around the area, and they feel their only option is to finally let go and shave it.

• A person wouldn't know you underwent the procedure unless you told them. So... no.

• Following the procedure, one's hair would gradually regrow over the course of a few months or a year.