No guys probably want to dáte me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a nice guy... Best of Luck

• Thanks for the Mho...
      Its sad that none of the guys were serious while answering this.

• You're wecome how is it sad that they weren't serious does that mean no guys want to date me because the answers weren't serious?

• Actually your lack of deatils in the question made them feel you are a troll.
      Nothing wrong with you...

What Guys Said 10

• maybe you just really are a high maintenance, stuck up, greedy, money grubbing, piece of garbage that treats her man like shit?
    if your not... if you would treat your man with respect, if you would want to put his needs ahead of your own sometimes, if your willing to compromise on things to make it work, if your willing to do things sexually that might not be your favorite but you know it would make him happy (sometimes, not always) ? then your a really worthwhile woman and you just haven't looked in the right place.
    Try POF. com. or Tinder. They are great sites and work well. My sister met her husband on POF. I just met my future wife on POF. she came into my life a month ago and we have only gone 8 days in the last 32 without seeing each other.

• well it's a good idea to complain on the internet about it rather than doing things like:
    internet dating
    going to the gym (if you need to lose weight)

• They aren't going to with that attitude!

• Probably because you seem desperate at this point. Stop trying to date and just live, it'll happen.

• Should I not date because you told me to stop trying to date?

• What he is saying is right, though..
      meeting the "right" one, is like finding a needle in a haystack.

If it happens, it's probably not going to happen while
      one actively searches for it.

• @Asker that's what I was meaning. I wasn't "telling" you to stop dating.

• Not true, just keep looking :)

• there's always a guy, just probably not a guy YOU want... usual case

• Why not? I doubt it

• Why?

• why so?

• I'm gunna be blunt here. This post is probably why. No guy wants to date you because either A. You have low self asteem and don't think you're good enough for a good guy or B. An attention whore who's just looking for guys sympathy. I'd say get off the internet, join some clubs, get off the internet and do something. People want to meet you but if you just stay in the house people wouldn't even have the opportunity. If you feel you aren't good enough make something of yourself. You've figured out the problem "No guy would want to date me". Yes that is the first step. Now step two is to think of a solution. Now I don't know your life, but I know that there is an extremely likely chance that if you figured out step one you can list off several different solutions to your problem. Once you do that take action. That's how you'll get a guy.

What Girls Said 0