Can an average guy score a really cute girl?

I'd say I'm good looking but nothing special at the same time, a little out of shape if anything. I've never gotten much attention from women. However I have a good personality, a good job, and quite a few cool talents that I know some girls would love.

There's a lot to like here but unlike some guys I've known, girls have shown relatively no eagerness in getting to know me. It has improved as I have gotten older, but this was especially true when I was younger. Now it's like, at least women acknowledge my existence but I'd still like to feel like I'm making a greater impression than that. And of course, like every guy, I want a really cute, attractive girl. Can I be the kind of guy that stands out? I think it's my looks that causes the initial disinterest, not because I'm ugly, just because I'm not "hot" and eye-catching.

Yet, I want a girl that is eye-catching myself. Yes, I know, I'm horrible.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually know a few people that aren't that good looking at all and score for some reason the hottest chicks. Maybe it's more of the character and how they approach it.

• What do you mean by that?

• Sorry, the last bit.

• Oh well... What I noticed is that average looking guys put waaaay more afford into flirting or being sweet to a woman, while on the other site s guy good looking thinks girls will fly to him and don't need to do any of that work.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has the right mindset, yup

• What is that correct mindset do you think?

• try again if you think you could still make it work ^^

• Nah, this was a long time ago.

What Girls Said 1

• Ever heard the quote "don't expect me to look like a Victoria secret angel, if you don't look like a Calvin Klein model"... I feel it's very appropriate for this situation😂

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you can!

• You aren't horrible for that and yes, you can get a really cute girl with the right attitude and the correct amount of persistence. It won't be easy, but definitely possible.

• What is the right attitude in your view?

• Confidence is the key. A great sense of humor goes a long way as well.

• It just takes confidence that can be gained from experience. Have you dated a lot in the past and learned from your experinces? If not you may go out and date a few women who aren't your ideal mate just to learn.

• Haven't dated at all. Also, I don't want to date girls that aren't ideal. That's a waste of both people's time and by default, unenjoyable.

• Well, how am I really going to learn anything valuable if I'm not dating the kind of women that I want to, you know? I can see there being an entirely different dynamic.

• The are more commonalities than you think regardless of class, looks or status. Talk to some friends who have dated quite a bit and they'll tell you.

• Girls tend to be impressed by petty things, I thin you'll do fine.