Is it true black girls date white guys to get back at black guys?

I heard some black girls will date white guys to get back at black men. Is this true? How to spot them?

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck spotting that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, this is absolutely true. If you notice, black girls have only become interested in white guys over the past 5 years or so. Before that, they wanted nothing to do with us. The reason for the change has been the huge proportion of black guys who have started dating non-black women almost exclusively. This is disappointing and somewhat infuriating to black women, because deep down they really don't have any desire to date white, Latino, or Asian guys.

• Or maybe it's due to their free will/attraction to other races?

• @BraidsGirl I don't think black girls are actually attracted to other races, if only because they view guys of other races as likely racists.

• This answer is completely false.

What Girls Said 7

• What a question! Out of everyone I know, I can say your statement is true and false. I know girls that have gone "to the other side" (lol) solely because they wanted to make their black boyfriend jealous. I also know many, many black women who date white men because that's just their preference, and who they're attracted to.

• I think black girls date white guys because they think they are more attractive. One of my best (girl) friends is black and she likes white guys. I don't know, she's just not into black guys. Maybe the "black culture" turns her off rather than the actual skin color?

• I honestly dont know if you are asking this seriously or you are a troll but now you know I guess.

• LOL! bunch of baloney.

• It's not true for the majority of black women

• Guys do not care what skin color you have as long as you have pretty face and they will stick to you. I understand that Black guys nowadays prefer attractive young white ladies.

• Stupid question!

What Guys Said 8

• People aren't bees mate. They don't have a hive mind. We got all different shit kicking about upstairs and different prerogatives. I'm telling you this template for living your life bullshit is recent. Fuckin ignore it. Everybody is an individual with individual tastes and motivations.

• That would be the stupidest thing ever xD

• Is it true people can never stop worrying about "white guys" and "black girls"?

• none that i've been with have.

• I think this happens all the time. I don't think most black women are even interested in white guys. These questions about white guys on the internet are probably just fishing for attention.

• That petty action happens with every race. Most do not, but there are always some who will and I am speaking about both genders.

• Christ with these black people dating white people questions. Congrats this is like the 80th one in the last 7 days... Hardly any white guy black girl interracial relationships even ever happen.

• Most of the black women that are 'interested' in white men say they are because there aren't enough good black men.