Guys if you were on a dating app looking for a girlfriend and a girl ignored your message would you be upset?

It's similar to tinder but not tinder. We both said yes and he messaged me but I didn't see the message bc my phone broke. I deleted the app and didn't install it again till now. Today we both swiped right and I saw his old message for the first time.

We we know each other in real life and he flirts with me a lot. Do I say something?

if I never replied to him on the app he probably thought I ignored him no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be upset. Happens all the time to me. I find it disappointing and want to give up on dating sites and apps if anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! I would never be on a dating app.

What Guys Said 6

• "If he sent me a message and I didn't respond will he think I ignored him? Do people like being ignored? Should I say something?"

WTF, sometimes you just gotta try using common sense

• If I explain the truth that I truly didn't see the message do I have a shot of him asking me out?

• ... I'm sorry I just can't take these dumb questions

• I don't get upset when ignored or rejected, That's a part of dating.. You should say something to explain what happened at least.

• I will. If he clicked yes on me again after we knkw each other and he sees I didn't ignore him on purpose will hhe ask me out?

• A random girl is no big deal. If you already know him in real life then it's a little more personal. He's probably not holding a grudge though.

• What? Upset? Please. It's hard to get upset when it's practically an expectation. Not one we're glad to have but one nonetheless because it happens all the damn time.

• YESSS

• No I would not

What Girls Said 0