Do white guys only want black girls for sex?

According to most, I'm a very attractive, strong, reserved and a classy black woman. I'm not from here, therefore I had to learn English which means i speak it the proper way, I hate street slangs and can't stand when people can't speak their own language properly. So my point is why is it that when I date a white man, no matter how great and loving the relationship seems to be, it doesn't go any further than just dating behind closed doors. They want the relationship but they'll never introduce me to their family. I usually end up breaking off the relationship but they always want to come back so I'm confused.

I do hold off on sex, I dont give it up easily and the relationship is usually long term until I break it off and it's perfect as long as it's the two of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately there are one's like that. If I dated a woman like you I wouldn't hide it. -Caucasian male

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah most don't want to wife a black girl, but will sleep with one

What Guys Said 12

• I'm only 75% white, but I dated and loved a black woman long ago. I might have tried to marry her but work circumstances had me traveling overseas and our long distance relationship just faded out quickly.

Yet I had to do this sort of thing, dating behind closed doors, and it was because of my mother (100% white, raised in the south). I was shocked to find that she just turned into a lunatic when she found out that I was dating a black woman, giving these idiotic reasons why I shouldn't like, "Black people don't move the same, talk the same, think the same... they're not like us."

... just really horrid and stupid reasons for not dating someone, and I pretty much lost something right then and there where I never felt quite as close to my mother again.

I really wanted to take her to my home and introduce her to my family but I just couldn't with my mother in the way. I tried to explain that to her and she didn't take it so well, actually started crying, and I was so angry at my mother at that point.

I don't know about the dynamics with the men you've dated, but perhaps it is somewhat like mine.

• I'm pretty sure that's the same issue that they're facing because sometimes it just obvious that they're afraid of others approval and reaction and about the relationship.

• I'm sorry about what you had to go through, but I hope now that you know better so therefore you would'nt let the same thing happen again and I wish those men would just stand up for what they really want, it's a shame.

• When I was about to enter a relationship with a back woman my Dad said things like, "they smell different" and tried to makeup these pathetic and prejudice reasons not to date her. I still love him, but we don't really connect. Didn't end up working out, but that experience won't keep me from dating someone just because of their skin color.

• You've just not found the right guy yet. Your mixing in multiracial relationships and thinking this is what is causing the relationship to be held back.
    You have high standards desire and are obviously well educated. This will give you a small catchment group with guys.

• There was one guy whom i finally got to admit that his family might have a problem with our cultural differences but I knew what he really meant but he still wanted to stick around.

• I see that's great. Like me race has no place in sexual attraction or a relationship.

• I love sex. I adore it. But I also know about chemistry and if I find the right girl, black or any other ethnicity, I want her for her.

• And I just reread my answer. I forgot to say I would be happy to go anywhere in public and private with my black girlfriend @Tootsie34. :)

• I have dated a couple of black girls over the years and one very seriously. I would say that ultimately we fell prey to the same reason a lot of the other mixed couples fall. Family disapproval... However this one was her family not mine. They never liked me because I was white.

• Oh really! Sorry to hear but most likely it's the other way around.

• Family dynamics definitely play a key. My BIL's sister married a black guy and her father disowned her. Kind of stupid, but bigotry with parents still exists if they grew up with it.

I think your best luck is with someone who either has a mixed family or doesn't care of how his family will treat him if they're so inclined.

• I usually tell them that they might not be racist but their parents probably are cause they're from different times... I date any race but I mostly find that in white guys so I was curious.

• Asian famillies were acceptent?

• I swear every single one of these questions contradicts the previous.

• No, not true at all. I've been in relationships with black women.

• What is "speaking their own language properly" anyway?
    Where is "here"?

• I am white and this is no fact

• Most white guys don't want black girls for anything.

• But you would fuck a black guy no problem right?

• I'll just ignore your rudeness and say no I wouln't be ok with it, I expect the same from any guy, its just more common in white men, this is my point here, by the way i make love.

• Do you only date white men?

What Girls Said 7

• Some men white just want to have the "black girl experience".
    It's discouraging but I've heard white men say, "Black girls have the sweetest pussy" or "they are freaks in bed."
    Not all white men are like this, it's just that sadly you're running into those that only want to use you as their fantasy.
    Some men are willing to sex with those outside of their race but they'd never reproduce with that type of a woman.
    To me, that is racist.
    It's like saying, "Yeah, you're good enough to chew but not swallow"

• I agree, even though I hold off on sex but they do seem to want a long term relationship and make it work but with just the two of us.

• ... #generalisation505 i don't believe so.

EVERYONE WANTS EVERYONE. let's be happy about that :D

• Are you sleeping with them right off the hop? I don't introduce people I love to my family so don't get why that's a problem. If you're letting it be that way then that's why

• No I take time before getting physical and while they won't introduce me to their family they want to be introduced to mine.

• Then maybe your only dating white guys with parent issues. I refuse to let people meet my parents till over a year. Either that or tell them to.

• That hasn't been my experience... But you sound really awesome. Maybe the guys think you're only looking for a serious relationship, and don't want to commit to that.

• I'm usually not demanding so it's not obvious and they usually claim to be looking for a serious relationship as well. I've never ask to be introduced either it just comes up and I just pick up hints here and there that its never gonna happen.

• Well, whatver the reason is don't give up. You should be able to be with who you want and be happy.

• Thank you.

• I don't think that most white guys are out to hump and dump black girls. The white guys I know don't even talk about black girls because they're not attracted.

• Maybe they haven't met the ones that are attractive, I've seen a lot of ugly white guys and gilrs, white people are no better but they makes themselves look better by putting black people down all the time.

• But not all blacks are the same. I'm a black foreigner, therefore I have a totally different culture, I was brought up differently and we believe in education. I'm not saying we're better but I guess we have a different mindset, perhaps it has to do with the fact that I'm not part of the American history so we dont have that anger blacks and whites have toward each other. I had to learn English so I speak it very intelligently and to most I look very classy, polite and soft spoken. My sister and I are registered Nurses and have decent jobs but she was discriminated against cause she was black. They would not give her a position and had to leave at the end and found proof that it was due to her race without getting into further details. She was a very good employee with a great record, smart, great personality. I see your point and even I get irritated with some of the things that blacks here do but not all, the way they talk, dress etc, but I would not put them all in onecategory.

• I would not put all blacks or whites in one category cause people have different personalities just like I don't think all whites are racists but most act racist towards blacks as soon as they notice the skin color without even knowing anything about that person regardless of your appearance or behavior. I dont expect you to agree with me cause you're not in our shoes so you wouldn't understand, I was just making a point.

• As a woman who has been in a long term relationship with a man much like the men you're describing I can honestly say I know how hard and painful it can be to have an almost 'secret' relationship.

I am not someone who is very open about personal relationships so when I first got with a man who was like me it was great to keep it between us as we got to know each other. It took 4 months before we introduced our relationship to our friends, and 6 before I met his mother and revealed our relationship to his brother (whose been my friend for many years now).

Some guys like to take things very slowly. My man was in a really bad relationship before me so I've had to work to be understanding and when I can't take something I tell him how I feel and we try to work on it. Communication is key.

If the bottom line is they absolutely won't introduce you and have no reason run. You don't need that kind of man in your life. You deserve better.

• Maybe he's not looking for a serious relationship, just wants to date, besides it's up to you if you give up the cookies or not, classy women usually hold off a little, and if he thinks your only good enough to date and not introduce you to his family then maybe you need to spend some time on yourself before getting into another waste of time relationship with these white guys, never settle for less.

• I understand your opinion but I didn't mention that I usually wait and get to know them before getting physical, I would say a few months and they never seem to have any problems with it, so timing is not the issue.