Do men get turned on by pissing a woman off?

i dont get this at all--im a super pretty female.. no guy ever hits on me or is interested. Men hate me b/c im hot basically. i never get anything positve from men- they abuse degrade, humiliate, treat me like crap all the time. one thing I've noticed about these idiots is that they will do 'crazy' weird things to me and they get REALLY turned on by upsetting me.. they do bizarre sick stuff.. rude weird stuff and their face turns red and theyre turned on by abusing me or upsetting me. does this mean these morons are sadists or psychopaths or is it normal to get turned on by pissing a girl off?

hitting on me doesn't turn them on- trying to get with me not either. What turns them on is abusing me or pissing me off.. what kind of freaks are these...

01
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I do not know what kind of freaks they are, but I imagine they get some kind of power trip by having sex with you and maybe they figure if they abuse you or degrade you that you will lower yourself to their level and make you more attainable? That is really sad that guys tend to do that to you though

What Girls Said 0