Moving out without a job?

I can't seem to find a job and its killing me living at home is too much. My mom is depressed and my older sister is mentally ill, too much bad blood and the tension is to cut, I just recently found out that my sister is mentally ill, beforehand I thought it was behavioral issues but after 25 i realised something was off and now im stuck. IShould I just take the leap and go without a job and live off loans? or wait untill I got something

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I agree with @Other_Tommy_Wiseau wait until you have something. I hear you on living at home since I left my job and moved back to the Boston area from Texas in my 20s since my sister was terminally ill. It took less than 3 months to realize why I didn't want to be there with all the rules and curfews so I moved into an apartment down the street so I could stop by on the way home from work and check in on the parents and maybe get some dinner during their period of grief after she passed away.

Most Helpful Girl

• No honestly it's a bad move, all though your home life isn't ideal it's so irresponsible to move out without a job, there's no promises of security.

What Guys Said 2

• wait till you get something. i moved back home after college and thought about it, but it's a fucking stupid idea. plus the fact that you can't move anywhere if you don't have money and you need a job to have money...

• WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A JOB!!!

What Girls Said 0