Is it a turn off if a girl had sex with more than 1 person during the day?

not always but sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, it's whatever. I'm not offended by it, if it's not my girlfriend then it's none of my business. I figure I probably wouldn't know about it anyway. Out of sight, out of mind. But uncommitted people are free to do what they want.

What Guys Said 40

• well damn sarah!! you get around! hahaha jk, yes that would be a turn off in the sense that she is def no girlfriend material. Doesn't mean I wouldn't talk to her, just wouldn't dare pursue a relationship with her.

• yea but if a girl had ONS sometimes that doesn't she can't be serious about someone she loves. but yea I get your point

• So you had sex with multiple guys in one day? Yeah that's a pretty big turn off, I wouldn't want to date a girl like that.

• what have you planned? 😏

I guess it depends on a couple of things. first of course if you are single or not lol... cheating would be a problem and not sure if I could do an open relationship. But if you are single... sure why not, none of my business.
    If I have a one night stand with someone then I don't care if she goes fuck someone else after that. Does it bother me if someone else was before me? Hmm generally not but knowing you get directly compared can make you uncomfortable and put pressure on you.

• hahaha I have a list of gagers I wanna meet up personal and your on the top ;)
      anw yes good points as always :)

• Eh I think I can make an exception in that case 😏😏😏

• hah I know you would ;)
      now study!

• If I'm attracted to her, the only turn-off is if she is not attracted to me. I'm not interested in her sexual history - no matter how recent - just her sexual future.

• would it be a turn off if u could smell the condom that was on my dick earlier when u pull it out?

yea its' a turn off

• but a person who has ONS doesn't imply that he can't be serious about a person he loves :P
      sex is diff from love for some

• i don't think you want a rational answer to your question.

there's always hope. it's why the lotto is still in business. someone's gotta beat the odds.

• I don't think I have any interest in someone like that.

GTFO

• Oops... actually yes. I like girls to be a little more serious, the opposite sex is no consumption good :o
    To me, a relation starts with friendship, gets more and more serious and than eventually leads to sex. At that time, I'll LOVE her <3

• If you're single, no. You're free to do whatever

But if you're starting to do one guy after the other, all different people over some short period of time... I don't know about that :x

• Um. . . yeah. That would be pretty gross.

• For a western girl yes , but it's genealogy a turn off for me if a middle eastern girl wasn't a virqin till marriage

• correction :p a religious middle eastern girl
      so I take it you'll never settle for a westernized person.

• Yep and both should be respected 😛😁

• amen to that!

• Sure you do you as long as your boyfriend knows that it's an open relationship.

• I don t have a boyfriend nd a virgin.. I am just curious

• Ok lol
      Just be prepared a lot of people are not as open minded as I am. They fear competition and are very insecure which is why they would oppose you sleeping with other guys.

• fair enough ^^

• Yeah that's just poor judgement there. That's how you wind up telling your family you have no clue who the father is. Not to mention std risks.

• it doesn t have to be though.
      if she s on the pill and careful with the choice of her partners.

• alright alright
      I like you... I ve never noticed you here although you are 8xper.
      how long have you been on this site?

• I've been here a while. I don't remember exactly how long it's been. Anyways I'm glad to have helped.

• I guess she's just enjoying her single life until she gets into an actual relationship

• She'd have to drop this habit... But I guess it's fine

• Exactly 😛

• as long as she´s not betraying one of those guys. that includes if he assumes that you´re being exclusive without ever mentioning it.

• Uh, no.

• Yes that's turbo skanky

• For sure it is. Except for douche bags.

• Yeah she should go to jail.

• Well I would not like to be the last guy or the 1am guy waiting in line thats for sure.

• It doesn't turn me off...

• Its actually a turn on to me.

• It can and can not be a turn off if she was say my girlfriend yeah but if its a friends with benefits or ons and I'm guys number 2 or 3 and I needed the release who cares...

What arouse your curiosity on this though...

• I just think it would feel good as an experience not a regular thing lol

• Ok in that case knock yourself out!!!

• 😒 yes big time lol... even that one person is enough to be a turn off, two is just beyond raunchy

• you re against ONS why?

• So you wanna try... but you're thinking this after you try it with a boyfriend type of guy or before?

• erm after most probably cause I need to be comfortable/trust the guy to have sex for the first time... which would take awhile xD

• As long as that number is less than 5, its okay.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Not SRS.

• she wouldn't be girlfriend material. i would acknowledge that but i wouldn't be turned off or even care about it

• Yeah, it is.

• Well...
    You know she might give ya some

* disclaimer

• He'll Yes that's a turnoff! Sharing is not caring

• at the same too? ;-)

• yes it is

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 7

• eh its not anyone bussiness. hahah

• I don't care. She's free to do what she wants. AND HEY, that would include the option of a 3some lol what if I'm okay with the third girl being on my bed too? ;)

Even if it's not a 3some, I'm fine. I don't own anyone to control their genitals.

• id think so if i was a guy.

• Big turn off

• No matter if they are a girl or a guy #ThatsSomeHoeShit

• Eh. Probably but you do you. I wouldn't want to sleep with someone I know was in someone else in the past 48 hours but I've definitely done that sooooo just keep it between you and God.

• I've had sex with 2 people in the same day before.