WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

I'm 27, almost 28, and i've never had a girlfriend. I've never even kissed or held hands with someone. I've never went on more then two dates with someone. I'm a very atractive male, like im probably a solid 8. I'm cemi tan, white, blonde, blue eyes, I'm very nice, wouldn't say i was boring, (i travel a lot, so i'm intresting that way) I'm adventurous and will try anything. I'm very smart. I'm fit, not macho, but def. in good shape. I can be a flirt. I can be stubborn, so some people do find me hard to get along with, but i'd say for the most part i'm a great guy.

.. girls always seem to be atracted to me, until we date. i never get date #3. And i don't want to hear 'oh i haven't found the right one yet' i'm almost 28 and never even kissed a girl. the last girl i 'dated' and i got along really well, and our second date was great, i almost kissed her but wanted to take it slow and do it right this time, then to find out she basicly friendzoned me because i didn't kiss her. I never got the next date and now we don't even talk. That was the fourth time that exact same thing happened to me. and thats not all the girls inbetween. It seems like i care to much, yet its not that, i'm just a nice guy. and the not kissing? i try and be respectful. i try to not rush things. the last girl said i was rushing things yet mad i didn't kiss her right away?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not the only one believe it or not. This happens quite often. Maybe the problem isn't you, but the women you are attracted to. Sometimes what you want is not what you need. You seem nice, but that's life we can't always get what we want. Yeah you're getting older, but you can't try and rush love that'll only make thing's worse. Just be patient or be open minded towards a different type of women. Know one date's me and I'm mellow about it now because I learned from my mistakes👌just chill bro☺

• Thank you. :) i know i'm attracted to the wrong type, and i seem to want what i can't have. i try and date different types, yet they always turn out to be the same.

• Why thank u is everything ok now?

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't necessarily because of something wrong with you. So much about success in relationships is dumb luck. While it may seem like it for everyone else, they don't work out that often. I suspect you have certain qualities that make this harder than it is for others. One is that you're discriminating. Most will settle for a lot less than you are willing to do. For another, you are not aggressive. You don't date that often that you have many opportunities to meet many women. Being true to yourself bears a cost which appears to be an extended singlehood for you. Be patient. It's much better than lowering your standards.

What Girls Said 2

• Picture please and I'll tell ya!

• no.

looks have nothing to do with it. i get numbers all the time and people always tell me i'm hot. i'm just tired of people just wanting to hook up or liking me because they find me attractive.

• Ha-ha awesome sauce. Write it up on your phone and keep it as a note!

• oh, i will. :P

• You're very smart but "cemi tan" ok.

Maybe it's because you're full of yourself man. If you really are "a very attractive male", then there's an issue with your personality/behavior.

What Guys Said 1

• Doesn't seem to be uncommon