Should I try to kiss her?

Ok so lately this girl and I have been hanging out. We've gone on a true date and have hung out everyday since then. We have started to cuddle but my question is should I make a move and kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Do it!

• Yes

• Yes. but wait for the perfect time. don't do it rough do it with passion. she will really go for you then...:):)

What Guys Said 3

• If you are already cuddling and you have been on an official date, you can kiss her whenever you want. In my experience, once you are allowed closer than 18" (and physical contact is certainly closer), you are already viewed as intimate. She has already made the decision you are ok.

• Definitely do it. You will feel a jump in your heart and a weird intensity. It is like subconscious communication between humans. That is the sign. Kiss her on her cheek but subtly hang close and if she reciprocates the kiss you will already be close enough to kiss properly. That intensity is to be treasured.

• Definitely yes. In fact, most likely she is WAITING for you to kiss her at this point, so you better make a move soon.