Signs you're falling in love with the person you're dating?

what are signs you notice in yourself or in another that they're falling in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some different stages of investment in a relationship. Initially, in a good relationship, you are focused on how the relationship does good - but superficial - things for you, like "he keeps me entertained" or "he buys me nice things." As you spend more time together, you become more focused on how the relationship is satisfying your emotional needs: you feel wanted, you feel safe, you feel a sense of belonging. eventually, your focus shifts to your partner. You want to make sure that their needs are satisfied and you want to be the one to do it. Their happiness is as important as your own happiness. You want to help your partner to be the best person that they can be. When you reach this stage, you are in love.

• We haven't been together long but I'm already at that stage. He is also my daddy dom, and I don't care about myself so I usually put others before me, do you think those things have anything to do w/ it? It's to early to know for sure if it's actual love isn't it?

• @liveToDieAnotherDay If you don't care about yourself, why should anyone else? If you don't love yourself, that will color your perception of someone else who says they love you. It sounds like it has potential for trouble.

• well he makes me feel beautiful and w/ him I actually do kinda like myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I share my food.
    If I listen to a song I hate for the sole purpose of them liking it.
    If they don't like something/someone that I LOVE and I accept that.
    If I share my food of the dessert variety.
    If I feel like I've known him/her my whole life.
    If I can't go to sleep without knowing they're okay.
    If I share my food of the breakfast type.
    If I can cry Infront of them.
    If they go an extra mile to love my friends just because I love them.
    If I share picked chips with them.
    If I even get the energy to argue with them.
    If I sit in comfortable silence with them.
    If I say I love you.

What Guys Said 14

• That you miss them just about every waking moment they're not there, that you actually do end up being like those cliches where you're tempted to write their names over and over and over, unable to focus on anything else.

That doesn't last forever, but I'd say it's about the most passionate feeling you can ever have in a lifetime.

• ... it can also be quite rare to find someone who gives you that feeling. I thought I fell in love many times with girlfriends, until I found that real deal. The former times were nothing in comparison to the feeling where I couldn't seem like I could focus on anything except her.

• 1) Can you look forward and see yourself truly happy without them in your life? would you be normal if they left or would you feel like you want to curl up and die? If no, your in love
    2) if they left today would it feel similar as if a parent or some very close family member died? if yes, your in love
    3) could you immediately go out and find someone else to date? if no, your in love

• Whenever I look at other, prettier girls and don't feel the same. Like, I physically know the girl who I'm falling for isn't the prettiest girl in the world compared to super models and stuff obviously. But whenever I would choose whoever I'm falling for, before anyone else in the world, that's when I know.

• Starting speechlessly. Something trying not to blink,(don't leave my sight!), sometimes blinking a lot,(is this real?).

But I might be thinking in too much of a cheesy way. 😆

• he/she in on your mind a lot

• Love is not real.

• when you're willing to pick the boogers out of their nose.

• When you can take a dump in front of them with no cares in the world.

• I fall in love with almost every woman I meet D:
    Women are awesome ... inferior but awesome >_>

• If you have to ask yourself this question, then you haven't fallen in love.

• When your heart tells you to do dumb crap and your brain says you're being idiot.

• I'm not dating but to be in love is to feel a nice warm feeling when your around them and to get embarrassed easily. It is also to be able to look at that person and know you want to be with them.

• western women don't fall in love

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know do you like begin around them. i don;t trust myself to love anything probably kill the thing haha!

• for me i think when i am cooking. like even though i am cooking for myself, i make food as if i am cooking for my guy. Like the level of spice, salt, sugar etc haah

• He was already my best friend before we started dating. So I'd say when you start becoming really good friends who just happen to be falling in love with each other!

• When he became the person I'd text whatever random shit crossed my mind in a day.

• always thinking about him, whatever he talked seems to be funny and interesting to me, and I'm looking forward to his text/call... if he's not texting/call (or he's late from his exact usual time to text/call) I will definitely text him and says hi... and I'm not a girl who initiate text to a man. THAT'S how I interpret I have feeling to him

• I'm pretty blind to signs like that. And I don't usually have signs I see in myself. For example, I often find things I do to be the same for anyone across the board. Like I wonder where people went if they don't show up somewhere or talk much. I'll be worried if someone is not feeling well, care if they're having troubles, get them stuff I know they'll like 'just because' etc. Maybe I've just never been in true love.

• When I have my day dream of being a super hero or stopping terrorists or something and I include him in my stupid fantasies. That's when I knew I was in love when ever in a fake universe I wanted him by my side.

• When you start thinking about him everyday, when you can't wait for meeting with him, when you start daydream, when you like even his less attractive side. You shouldn't guess that you are in love you should feel it.

• When I started dating my boyfriend I was kinda like you... I didn't know if I was in love with him... But now I'm sure I love him bc I wouldn't betray him for the world... I would fight for him and low key die for him... I can't wait for our future and what comes later for us... If those are the things you think everyday when you're with him then that's how you know

• When you think about them all the time. And worrying about them. That is some of it

• By looking at his eyes. Its really simple to understand by that way

• How long and what about your relationship before

• They want to spend as much time and be as close with you as possible, hang on your every word, you become their world, they go out of their way to make you happy etc...