Two years out from college, is it too late to try to start talking to a girl from college?

So I didn't really know this girl in college but I do know a lot of her friends. I havnt seen or talked to this girl but I think she is pretty amazing and want to get to know her. Is it way too late or like creepy or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's ok. And also, you've got nothing to lose by trying :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not late, but she would probably be taken. Girls usually just CAN'T remain single for too long, considering they get asked out left and right.

• Not being a stalker or anything but as we are friends on facebook she doesn't seem to be taken. The problem is she lives in a different state so I can't just ask her to coffee one day

• If she isn't taken, your chances are pretty good! Try talking to her over the phone first, and if things are going well, you may try to somehow meet up for coffee,

What Girls Said 1

• never too late

What Guys Said 3

• It isn't too late. In fact, it's one of the good and very useful things about Facebook. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Go for it.

• So how to you go about starting a conversation when you haven't talked let alone talked to in a few years?

• *let alone seen

• it's kinda weird, but you never know, dude. maybe get 1 of y'all's mutual friends to set you up to make it a lot less weird and awkward.

• You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.