Girls, what date do you expect to kiss?

i know it depends on blah blah yeah, but as a genreal rule when do you expect the first kiss?

• first date
    37% (28)40% (19)39% (47)Vote
  • second date
    24% (18)26% (12)25% (30)Vote
  • third date
    39% (29)34% (16)36% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never expect a kiss on the first few dates.
    Usually way after haha. I'm probably in the minority here.

2|2
    0|0
    • ohhh hun that's cause you haven't dated the right man

• Show All
    • @ConsultantIsBack lol what if they're hiding mouth herps? Can't risk it. Gotta know a little more about them hahaha

• Hahaha that's a good approach then

Most Helpful Guy

• I expect a kiss on the first date. If she doesn't want to at least kiss me on the cheek after the first date, then I presume there is no chemistry there and I don't want to waste any more time and energy investment in her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, I don't have an exact time for when we kiss. If the moments right, then we'll kiss. There's no set date for that kind of stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont expect it by a certain time. But it is kinda cute when you know they want to kiss you on the first date and don't until the second one for some reason after that I do want them

0|1
    0|0
  • When ever I am ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best first kiss I ever had was date 6 😂😂
    If you lien the person I find it more fun to build up to that and hold off...

0|1
    0|0
  • If I don't get a kiss on the first date I assume it didn't go well

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually fuck on the first date so a kiss is definitely expected. There are times we fool around and don't fuck though. But it's usually the latter

0|1
    0|0
  • Third date.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• like the 2nd
    which by the way, it takes a lot to get to the 2nd-date stage with me so that might seem a little quicker than others.
    But I've kissed on first date too, totally, if you're feeling the magic why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a girl, but I prefer the first date, cause it means she really likes me and she's interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence goes a long way. Always try the first date... Unless you don't like her/him at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss with a girl was on the second time I ever met her :P

0|0
    0|0