Girls, what date do you expect to kiss?

i know it depends on blah blah yeah, but as a genreal rule when do you expect the first kiss?

• first date
  • second date
  • third date

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never expect a kiss on the first few dates.
    Usually way after haha. I'm probably in the minority here.

• ohhh hun that's cause you haven't dated the right man

• @ConsultantIsBack lol what if they're hiding mouth herps? Can't risk it. Gotta know a little more about them hahaha

• Hahaha that's a good approach then

Most Helpful Guy

• I expect a kiss on the first date. If she doesn't want to at least kiss me on the cheek after the first date, then I presume there is no chemistry there and I don't want to waste any more time and energy investment in her.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, I don't have an exact time for when we kiss. If the moments right, then we'll kiss. There's no set date for that kind of stuff.

• I dont expect it by a certain time. But it is kinda cute when you know they want to kiss you on the first date and don't until the second one for some reason after that I do want them

• When ever I am ready.

• Best first kiss I ever had was date 6 😂😂
    If you lien the person I find it more fun to build up to that and hold off...

• If I don't get a kiss on the first date I assume it didn't go well

• I usually fuck on the first date so a kiss is definitely expected. There are times we fool around and don't fuck though. But it's usually the latter

• Third date.

What Guys Said 4

• like the 2nd
    which by the way, it takes a lot to get to the 2nd-date stage with me so that might seem a little quicker than others.
    But I've kissed on first date too, totally, if you're feeling the magic why not

• Not a girl, but I prefer the first date, cause it means she really likes me and she's interested.

• Confidence goes a long way. Always try the first date... Unless you don't like her/him at all.

• My first kiss with a girl was on the second time I ever met her :P