Girls,? GIRLS CAN YOU HELP A MAN OUT PLEASE?

Girls,? GIRLS CAN YOU HELP A MAN OUT PLEASE ?

Hi everyone , I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. Anyway I've never had a girlfriend I come from Melbourne Aus and find the girls here really difficult to talk to, I'm very relaxed and down to earth. All my mates who have been overseas reckon the girls come up to you and talk , unless you're in a big city in a western country where girls are precived to be more self entitled. Anyway what do you find attractive in a guy? I have broad shoulders broad chest muscular , I have bright blue eyes big check bones good jawline , but I have red hair which always seems to be the biggest turn of. I have a good job , completed a degree in economics, very down to earth and can talk to most people , yet when I ask a girl out I've just been always told no , go away, ewwww red head yuck , no sorry. I've just got to the point of giving up because I just can't be bothered anymore I'm sick of it. Anyway here's photos of myself.

So so what can I do to improve my postion with girls?
Should I dye my hair , which everyone always gives me crap for?
Or am I just ugly and can't do anything about that? And just settle for less? I don't know anymore it's just depressing:(

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly. You aren't ugly. At least not to me. Don't judge a book by it's cover, I know, but you are buff, it looks like you have a lot of muscles and some girls (me included) think those guys wants a fling, they're not serious. But, don't settle for less and don't settle for more. If you meet a girl chat to her and see where it goes. I don't see anything wrong with red hair but if it's that much of a bother to you you'd look great with dark hair. I think you look good and i recommend you stay the way you are. Don't give up

What Girls Said 7

• Not ugly at all. You're a bit buff - which some girls are really into. Maybe use that to your advantage.
    Not sure where it would be the best place to meet people - maybe a coffee shop, or through work...
    The main thing is to be confident and love yourself - can't expect others to love you if you don't love yourself first.

• Seems like your ready to go to extreme measures. When you meet the right person your hair color will be the least of their concerns. Don't change it! Just change the type of people you seem to meet.

• Aww there's nothing wrong with you, just need to find yourself a nice little Ginger Snap ;) haha, but just keep talking to the girls and "grow" on them... you never know :D

• It's sad to hear that.. but you're not ugly at all! Trust me. You look good! Seriously. I don't know why you consider being a redhead is a turn off for girls but.. that's not the way I see it. You don't have to change the way you are just to like some people. You seem to be a really nice guy, I'm sure you will find someone soon.

• Cause in western society only tall dark guys are idolised, while red heads are always made fun of and made out to be weak skinny nerdy type people

• Why on earth would you dye your hair? SMH. Not only is it nice color already, but then you'd have brown or red hair with ginger eyebrows!

• you may just be going for the wrong girls, nothing's wrong with you

• You should let your hair grow out and get a nice cut