Does a partners sexual past/number of people they've been with matter?

I'm 24 dating a 28 year old woman, is it wrong that her Sexual past sorta bothers me? Is this normal or at that age should it just be disregarded, also do men care more about women's sexual past or is it the opposite?

• Matters
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel this matters more to men then women. I could careless your past doesn't matter as long as long as the number stops changing when were together

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter IF she's healthy.

What Girls Said 3

• If it truly is the past and he is clean, then I don't care at all.

• For me as long as the past stays in the past im the only one he is fucking at the time and the guy is clean i dont care.

• Mine didn't care, I don't think. But if its her past then it shouldn't bother you. Unless she's having sex with other people

What Guys Said 4

• If she is a decent woman it shouldn't matter as long as it isn't a ridiculous number (decent part). I know if I got with a woman my age she is bound to have had more serious partners than I have. It doesn't necessarily mean she's had more sex than I have had though. But I've just had one serious partner, and only a few sexual partners, but my one serious one was 7 1/2 years (a year separated in there though)

• If it matters to you then it matters. If it doesn't matter to you then it doesn't.

• It would matter to me... And yes men care more about the sexually past of a women.. Yes,

• It can be a factor, but wouldn't be a deal breaker