Is snapchatting other people when you're In a relationship a form of cheating?

My girlfriend complained about this guy who always hits on her and messages her and how much he annoys her but I caught her sending him a snapchat, she said it was a video of her just hanging not out smoking with her cousin and that she sent it to everyone on her contact list. Isn't this shady though like why send it to him if he's been trying to hit on you?

• Form of cheating
  • Not cheating
  • Depends

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what kind of snaps they send.

I snapchat my friend, Derek. But there's nothing bad in those snaps. It's not like any of us are naked or sending suggestive messages.

Most Helpful Guy

• snapchatting is broad. you gotta be specific.

do they snap each other nudes? then probs yeah.

do they snap food? then i doubt it

What Girls Said 6

• Think it depends. I do find it odd she even has this guy on snap chat though if he is chatting her up and she is with you. If he is a friend then that could be different but it is otherwise strange.

• If this was just a harmless friend she was snapping it wouldn't be a problem. But since this guy has interest in her, I would say she's playing with fire. I wouldn't do it.

• Are you sending/requesting nudes? If not then I don't see how it's cheating.

• It depends on what is being snapchatted. If they're nudes or something of the sort, then yes it's cheating.

• Not cheating if it went to everyone on her list

• No I have a boyfriend and his bro is my bff so I sc both and I sc other guys but it's not cheating

What Guys Said 0