Would you date and then possibly marry a person who couldnt have kids?

like they wish they could but their bodies cant? Like would you be ok with not having a biological kid?

0|0
9|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I would do that if there was a great relationship there.. their is always adoption, even other ways to have a child.. I would be sad for the women tho as a lot if not all women want at least one child of their own.. but to me it would surely not be a deal breaker.. and I would support any decission she comes up with

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...

That's hard. I've always wanted to have a kid of my own but I'm not necessarily opposed to adopting. I don't know. It's definitely something to think about.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• if i found out while we were dating and came to terms with it then yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm still on the fence about having kids. If the person i loved couldn't have kids--rather than it being a deal breaker--it'd be all the more reason to just decide not to have kids.

But if i couldn't have biological kids, then i just wouldn't have kids at all. I wouldn't adopt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't. Having kids of my own is one of my dreams, so I couldn't be with someone that couldn't make that happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want any kids more than the son I have, thus the answer is yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I don't want kids, sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I already have kids, but I've never been with a woman I love who also loves and appreciates me... that would be enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am almost certainly infertile. When I told my fiancĂ©e while we were dating, she told me without hesitation that we could adopt.

Fertility treatment is horrifically expensive for my condition.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's yr condition?

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks see above... Forgot to tag you. I want even exercising then.

• Too much fat, not enough protein?

At yr body weight, I'm talking about literally eating 300-400 grams of protein, less than 15 grams of fat, and less than 20 grams of carbohydrate INCLUDING vegetables.

It would suck very much, but I don't think there's a single instance in recorded medical history of a compliant patient failing to lose weight on a PSMF. Like, literally, not a single one.

• I would love this

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want kids, so it wouldn't be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they wanted kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. That's why they have adoption agencies

0|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't have to worry bout protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , sometimes having my kids form her is the only way to love her

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date and possibly marry a woman that couldn't have kids. I however would not be okay with not having biological children. She would need to be willing to consider other methods, such as surrogacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want kids so sure, if they wanted to adopt then I would be less inclined.

0|0
    0|0
  • i really want kids, but if i found the right person and she couldn't have kids, i'd accept that. the girl i like now can't either (she doesn't know i know) but it hasn't changed my opinion of her

0|0
    0|0
  • If I know before the dating process and I'm being honest then no I wouldn't date her.
    If I'm more emotionally invested then I'm more likely to look past it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't date one who COULDN'T have kids, i mean, unless she wanted to adopt. However, I myself, really don't actually want kids, can't stand them myself. The only reason I want a kid, is because I'm an only child. I'm a male, so, I need to keep the family name going

0|0
    0|0
  • I would adopt a kid but I wouldn't marry someone just to have a "test tube" kid.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well, we already have 3 biological kids, so, this question is a non-question. But, we are almost certainly looking to adopt 2-3 more in a couple of years.

We like craziness.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I loved said guy I would do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, if I loved that person. I'd be ok with adoption.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being as I can't conceive I would be a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i'd be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem marrying someone who is an infertile.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't have kids, so my answer is yes.

If I could have kids, and I fell in love with him, then I'd still be with him. Adoption is an option if we both want children.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not. I definitely want to have biological kids.

0|0
    0|0