The girl your dating doesn't contact you. Do you chase or let go?

This question is for men but ladies feel free to comment as well. Men! if you were dating a woman whom seem reallly interested in you. You've been seeing her for a few months you like her as well. She texts you every couple of days to see how you are if you dont text first, makes time for you etc. If she suddenly stops texting you, and steps back from the situation. Will that make you want to pursue her more or just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will at first assume that something important has come up and she's become busy. So I'll give her some space and then contact her after a while. If she doesn't respond to that, I'm assuming that she's not interested anymore so I move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both parties should both actively act interested because no one likes to play games you either want to talk to the person or you don't, if they went MIA on me then I would just see that as they aren't interested in chatting with me or making future dates.

What Guys Said 2

• I would pursue her for some time. If i am ignored for too long however i would just move on. A relationship is a two way street both party's need to put in some effort. If i feel she is purposely ignoring me so that i give her more attention i would move on immediatly.

• for a little bit, maybe. she might be busy, but after that, i'm outty. it's not worth it if she does stupid shit like that.

What Girls Said 1

• If guy suddenly stop talk to me (and i see he is alive and ok and online, but dont write), then i will move on