Is it wrong of me to go out with other guys if I am having sex with another guy (but we aren't "dating")?

I'm 21. The guy I am seeing is also 21. We have hung out & hooked up twice now, and plan to again this week (possibly multiple nights). I have no idea what we are. We never made it clear. The last time I saw him was weeks ago because we have both been busy with school & athletics. 2 other dudes asked me out on dates, one is 25, the other 21... They're both really attractive too... I plan on seeing them.. Is that wrong? I thought it may be good because I started getting feelings for this guy I'm having sex with, and I haven't ever craved someone as much as I crave him, but he seems so nonchalant about it so I think I'm just a hot thang to have sex with to him.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say it's wrong, but it's not sustainable. Other the new guys also become friends with benefits fast and you are sleeping with a few guys, which is your right, or you see them once or twice and that's it, or you like them and start sleeping with them and cut things off with the first guy.

You can't just keep dating them and not touching their dicks while hooking up with some other guy. That would be a shitty thing to do to them.

What Guys Said 1

• No only if your dating it's wrong

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's for the best to be honest with the person you're sleeping with.
    I've never been into seeing other guys even if exclusivity wasn't mentioned. He might think the same. We all have different views on those boundaries and unless you're sure he'd be cool with it, you should tell him. I don't think it's very right.

• If your not offical then you can do what you want. Dating isn't usually exclusve unless stated. Once you start to really have feelings for someone then it's time to break it off with everyone else and hunker down until then do you and let them worry about them.