Is it wrong that I kind of make sure the girls that I'm interested in workout to take care of their body?

As a guy who takes his fitness quite serious I hate to say this but I am less attracted to those who don't for three main reasons.

Reason 1

Physical attraction is a big factor in dating for everyone regardless if you believe so or not. I'm not going to lie to myself about my attraction for someone else that will only waste my time and their time as well as starting off the relationship on a bad foot.

Reason 2

im not a health fanatic I love my fair share of Nutella straight from the container and cookies and milk every night but I exercises daily to burn it off and I still get my daily meals and protein in. If the person I'm interested in doesn't take their diet a little serious that will in turn cause their physical attraction to deteriorate overtime.

Reason 3

if I'm constantly exercising and they are not we will have different thoughts on the subject and ultimately the person will have insecurities that I feel to be the cause of.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You should make sure you have some common ground and if fitness is really that important to you then you should check this before dating a girl. I believe everyone does it in their own way. I for example would never date anyone who didn't have a proper University education with a strong background in science. That's really important to me. Anyone who doesn't fit this description is automatically disqualified as a romantic partner.

Most Helpful Guy

• its not bad if she's into it.

just dont force your lifestyle onto someone else.

What Girls Said 4

• Thats not wrong.
    Active people like other active people lol.

• No. I want someone who's into physical activities. Don't care if it's the gym though. I want someone who's willing to go hiking, disc golf, scuba, etc.

• No that's not bad at all. Couples that workout together, stay together.

• It's wrong, you mean if she gain weight or don't do at gym every day you will dump her? That's really idiot

What Guys Said 1

• Who said nutella is bad for health?

• I break out a lot from dairy products that's why I said Nutella and excessive amount of it is unhealthy... I usually finish the entire container the big ones too lol