How to stop liking someone?

i met this guy from okc and i had a weird feeling I would end up liking him but he kept bothering me about meeting. When i finally got a chance to meet him, omg.. I had a bad impression of him at first, but eventually something clicked. This is so bad. He's my type and usually people who are my type are people who I don't want to date because they're usually the guys who think they can get all the girls they want and are usually kind of mean, but they can be sweet and nice when he wants to. I hate that omg. I think if i hang out with him more, I'm gonna fall for him.. He's also 6 years older than me so that doesn't help and he had experiences with open relatioships. He also sucks at texting back like wtf. I just don't know. we were supposed to meet up today and now he's not going to because he's "too tired". You see what I have to deal with? Can someone tell me how to stop myself for liking someone?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just try to imagine how unhappy you would be in such relationship. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. If you don't escape now, later you will feel like you're in a cage. And things will get worse. He won't change. Don't hope for it.
    So, organize your time. Do as many things as you can. Stop THINKING. Don't give yourself time to think about him. Don't look at his photos, or read his messages. Avoid any contact with him. Go out with friends and have fun. If you don't have many tasks, then choose something new to do. Learn something new: language, dance or cooking.
    Whatever you do, keep in mind: you are precious and you deserve someone who will treat you like that. He is not the only one. And you want to find someone who will make you happy. That guy would just stand in your way. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• keep your mind busy and stop liking this guy who does not deserve you. Trust me the right one will come at ya eventually and when he come you'll see that waiting for him was best.

What Girls Said 2

• the best way is just time and avoiding him. don't talk to him as much, don't look at his page or whatever as much.

i mean if he's 'too tired' to talk to u then whatever, i mean I'm 100% sure u mustve stayed up for him at least once. if he can't do the same and show a little interest then fcxk that. move on. u deserve better.

• try to avoid them and focus on someone or something else :)