Guys, what would you do if you had the opportunity to reject girls as often as some girls get to reject guys?

Would you get even by rejecting them like they rejected you?
Would you get a sense of power from rejecting girls?
Would you feel bad for having to reject more girls?
Or would you just accept every offer, unable to turn anyone away?

Girls, what do you think guys would do if they were placed in your situation? Can they handle it? Or will it go to their heads?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest, I get rejected a lot. So I would say if the tables were turned and I had more power of rejection, I would use it to my advantage.

I would try to go on as many dates as possible and be really selective with my dating partners.

I really want to get married some day so I would try to find the best match for me. I think if I magically had that power that I would feel relief. Like I finally had some control over my dating situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't possibly feel fetter after rejecting someone :( glad I have no such 'power'.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• I always had a very high physical standard when I was single. Higher than it probably should have been, haha, it was purely ego-driven at the time. I wanted every other guy in the place to be mad at me for who I either showed up with or left with. Like it made me legitimately angry and I felt conquered if I saw a guy with a hotter girl than mine on his arm. It's kind of dumb in retrospect, but I was like a hunter back then, and I only spent bullets on 40-point+ bucks. It sounds even douchier in writing than it was in reality, haha, go easy on me😔

Anyway, I say that to say this: I turned down a lot of girls in my day, some of which were actually pretty good looking (and at very least really nice girls), and the older I get I'm like "man, what was I thinking?" But at the same time I had it in my head that being seen with very beautiful women would lead to me pulling more beautiful women. So anyway, in turning down the other girls, that was always tough for me. Call me shallow, call me a player, that's fine. But don't call me an asshole to women, I don't live like that. I was always respectful to all of them, whether we hooked up or not. Turning down a really sweet girl, or I guess even just an average girl, never felt good to me. I get a rise out of GETTING the girl, but I don't get a rise out of rejecting them. And believe me, the success I did have with women came with all of the rejections most guys get, I certainly wasn't batting 1.000, I crashed and burned like everyone else does sometimes. So I've been on both sides of it, and I know it sucks and even hurts sometimes when someone says they prefer the company of someone else, or even nobody, to your company. So I always approached those situations carefully and with great remorse.

I had a girl who hung out with our circle of friends just lay it out flat for me one night when we were partying. I was just talking to her while I was drunk, haha, I wasn't putting the vibe out at all, and she's like "we can go talk upstairs soon if you want. I feel like I should kind of take the lead here..." Like it doesn't usually come quite that easy, I should have been happy to. But she was just kind of "meh" looks wise, not ugly or anything, just ok, but i think her body was off in some way, nothing major, I just remember the guys used to joke behind her back. But really she wasn't that bad and she was nice. So what do I do? I pretended to pass out on the couch😒 I don't know if...(continued)

• ... she knew it was faked or not, I sure hope she didn't. But to this day, I feel kind of bad. I just was never good at being straight about that. Another girl who really liked me (I gotta stop chatting up girls I don't have interest in for hours on end at parties, they get the wrong idea, haha) but was actually kinda fuckin crazy, haha, I just would literally hide if she came over (friend of a roommate's gf), I just dicked her until she disappeared. I have no balls when it comes to that.

Anyway, rather than bore you all with 20 different stories, I'll say I wouldn't go on a rejection spree if I could, I hate that feeling, I actually prefer to be the one getting rejected if given the choice. Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone😎

• Just read this back... that should read "I just ducked her til she disappeared." "I just dicked her til she disappeared" sounds like I can't fuck to save my life, hahaha

• Nah, not really. I'm never the egomaniac or egotistical type, maybe that's why. No point of getting even since I don't really see it make that much of a difference.

I wouldn't trust any of them if they had ever all approached me on that level of frequency.

If they ever asked me out then I'll just tell them: "Those are some real nice compliments. However, I'm sorry to break it to you, but I think I'll have to pass since I'm gonna be busy and caught up on much more important matters that will require my immediate attention and it would take a long time before I'm done. But I am sure the next guy you ask out is a much better fit for you. Therefore good luck and take care because I must get going now."

Or

I'd go on and on about all this physical attraction and infatuations are nothing more than byproducts of hormones and chemicals running through our minds and bodies and that it's really sole purpose is just to reduce the chance of any species of living things from completely dying out. But I guess they'll and not everyone is ever fully able to understand or is willing to accept that.

• If I did get asked out then I probably would reject a lot. Not for the fun of it but because I have hardly any interest in dating.

• Bro if i had that luxury of rejecing lots of girls , shit i wouldn't reject any of them i would date all of them , have fun with them and good time , then just end it before it gets too serious and i hurt them , why would i want ot reject girls lol?

• I've gone from being rejected to being the person who does the rejecting. I have to reject people because i don't have time for everyone. I'm sure girls feel the same way.

• No, i wouldn't. I'd feel bad.

But tbh, people who get hit on a lot, it's not that they feel powerful, or bad, they just find it awkward, and hope the other person gets the hint as easily as possible and drops it.

• I would have a wonderfully wicked time doing that. Give them a taste of their own medicine.