My wife left me?

there's a college friend of mine. she and I have similar interests and political views. we would've dated, but I had a girlfriend in college, and she had a boyfriend. after a while, we broke up with our partners, I married my wife, and she just casually dated and had ONSs. she and I went out drinking, and decided to crash the night at my house. we watched Netflix in bed together and decided to sleep in the same bed. my wife arrived after a business trip the next morning, and was livid to see her. she kicked my friend out, yelled at me, and left the house to stay with her sister. what do I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Apologize like you've never apologized before. If it can be fixed, give her the apology you would want if you were in her shoes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly you can't do anything you did something that totally crossed the line even if you didn't sleep with her, it's the bed that you and your wife share together and you let another woman in it, with you. It would've perhaps been better if you didn't sleep in the same bed, i'm sure you'd act the same way and be livid if you came home to that.

• ... If you found your wife in bed with a "friend", I doubt you would be okay with being in the same house hold as well. All you can do is wait it out. I have no idea what lead you thinking that was okay.

• Welp, the best thing you can do is apologize. but you're wife will probably never trust you again.

What Guys Said 1

• You should really consider divorce because it seems like you still like your friend and her company.