How do I talk to a guy if I'm ugly?

Okay so I'm into this guy and he's attractive and he's such a sweetheart and so amazing but I'm really nice but I'm ugly af. And I dunno how to try to get with him cause I don't want him to just shut me down cause I'm not gifted in the looks department

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, you are beautiful! Second, everyone is attracted to confidence! So don't put yourself down, find the features of yourself that you love and express them in the best way to make yourself feel beautiful. :) And lastly, I would say just go for it. If he doesn't feel the same way, what have you lost?

What Guys Said 7

• some of us feel ugly. I mean men are not attractive at all. if all of us men are not attractive, and some of us are even worst, why would women talk to any of us?
    because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can't judge yourself. You just need to get out and find the right guy.

• Talk to him. If that's you, you're really pretty

• If that's really you in the DP, you don't have much to worry about. You look quite cute actually! And, well, use words... Don't.. You know... Go batshit crazy and put him over a fire or something...

• How ugly are you from a scale 1-10. And how attractive is he 1-10. If you guys are far off you better hope your personality is off the grid

• Lol you don't if you don't wanna get shut down

• I wouldn't even try, your setting yourself up for failure.

• Talk to me

What Girls Said 6

• You're not ugly, stop telling yourself that shit.
    You can only hope that he is not superficial. Just because you think you are ugly (you're not) doesn't mean he thinks that. For all you know, he could be thinking how gorgeous you are.

• Just be yourself and have confidence guys love a strong confident girl. Believe it or not pple fall for others, other than their looks. Have to bring more to the table than looks

• I'm looking at your profile picture and Hun, you're not ugly.

• Girl please you are not ugly. And evidently the guy doesn't think you're ugly either ! Be confident and know that you are worth anyone's time, love, and affections.

• if you feel you are (which you're probably not) win him over with your personality and try to get to know him better; interest, hobbies and all. making him laugh works too

• Talk to him