Girls, Does weight matter?

• Yes
    62% (18)
  • No
    38% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• to an extent. I'm fine with an overweight guy, i really am, but Ill probably not date an obese man, not simply because of aesthetics, but I'm an outdoorsy person and i love to move around a lot. i do heaps of things outdoors so I'm not sure our lifestyles would match.

What Girls Said 11

• Being a healthy weight matters, yes.

• Weight matters to me because I take great pride and care on my body and would like to date someone who does also. I want to be in a relationship where we both are on the same page healthy eating and fitness.

• Of course it does.

• I mean, if you're morbidly obese good luck getting a girl friend. if you're slightly over weight that's no big deal. It's all relative

• As long as your healthy, I know big dudes who are athletes and big girl a who are athletes both fit and active.

• Weight limit. 115lbs and 500lbs is unacceptable. So as long he doesn't like a skeleton or needs a crane to lift him out of the house, i really don't care. To be honest, I like fat guys. Much cuter and squishy.

• As long as you're not morbidly obese...

• If your over weight just don't be lazy with it

• It depends how the weight contradicts to the height

• Be happy with yourself and as long as you feel good and are still active then weight is just another number

• As long as you aren't morbidly obese or severely underweight then no...