So there's this Woman named Amanda in my English class that I like! I want to take her out how do I go about asking her?

Amanda is very beautiful, smart, works out like me, likes coffee, and has goals. She has a lot of the things I look for in a woman. I gave her my number when we first talked last week. I want to talk to her again on Wensday and ask her out and get to know her even more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take her out to get coffee! Do a little research / ask your friends for the name of a great coffee place, something a little unique or just has a good atmosphere, and ask her if she'd like to go with you! Or go for a hike with her since you both like to work out?

• thanks I appreciate your input , I'm a very confident guy. Thank you for the ideas

• Thanks yes, I asked her out today coffee it was smooth were meeting up on Sunday! She's beautiful and smart.

• Oh that's so awesome! Good for you man!

What Girls Said 1

• talk to her a bit more first... get good conversation going so she enjoys speaking to you... get to know more about her, make sure you listen... once you've done that, ask if you can carry on the conversation over coffee, BOOM date

• aw, glad you got the date! have fun, you seem like you really like her

• I do, I sat next to her today and we were looking at eachother.

What Guys Said 0