I find my boyfriend's excessive swearing very tacky. What do you think?

Don't get me wrong all of my favourite comedians swear a lot. Bill Maher swears a lot and I still think he is a very sophisticated person. Whenever my boyfriend posts a picture of us on social media he uses hashtags like # ma real bitch # ma ni*** and I feel disrespected. Why can't he use more meaningful words to describe me. Am I making a big deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• point it out and give him a chance to bury his bad habit.

if he can't produce results, say goodbye.

What Guys Said 2

• If you were my sister (someone I care about and want to be respected) I would encourage you to dump him. If you feel really nice, give him one chance to start treating you with some more respect.

Someone who cannot keep their mouth in check shown a lack of self respect and respect for others, as well as generally poor character. I'm not talking like occasional, I'm saying like a guy who does this habitually.

Think about this; if his public posts for the whole world to see show that little respect for you, what else might he think/do? Don't settle for a guy who has no respect for you or himself. Best of luck in all,

• It would seem that your problem isn't his use of profanity, it's his ignorant ghetto grammar that bothers you.

What Girls Said 3

• oh my lord he calls u that? -.-
    well if he's around ur age I'm not surprised at the stupidity.

• It really spoils the mood

• talk to him about it