Guys, Would you date a girl who lost weight and has stretch marks?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a problem at all. Hell, I'd like her more, because it shows she is dedicated and strong willed. As a fit guy, I would not mind, because I have another gym and health buddy!

What Guys Said 11

• yeah if she giving up some pussy.

• Lost weight gained weight stretch marks or not. If I want to date someone it's because I'm interested in them not for who they could be or how they look. Don't get me wrong absolutely every relationship has to have a level of physical attraction. Take it from someone who's entire dating life and one marriage were initially and mainly on looks... They are just that looks. They have nothing to do with who the person is and should have nothing to do with how you feel about them!!!

• Yep 💁🏻

• I'd like to say that I would here but if it were to happen in real life... I don't know.. I guess it depends on the girl.

• So if she still wasn't attractive?

• Like I said, it depends. In all honesty, it's not really a bridge you can cross until you come to it.

• Sure

I'm 220 and want to get down to 160 so I'll have marks too.

If you can love me I can love you. That's how I roll anyway.

• Love goes way deep than that ;)

• Like deep strsch marks? Nope

• It's not the stretch marks, its you have someone else's kid

• yes and there nothing wrong with stretch marks. it happens.

• of course

• I'm not well endowed, so if she can overlook that, I can overlook her body issues. Personality is more important, anyways.