Do girls like guys who look young?

I'm not meaning guys who look like kids but guys who look a few years younger than their actual age?

• Yes
    52% (14)64% (7)55% (21)Vote
  • No
    48% (13)36% (4)45% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• My currents crush is 18 but looks like 14/15. But still he's so cute <3 what matters more than looks is the way you carry yourself and your personality. His personality is what attracted me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there are two factors at play here:
    - women, and men, tend to like those who look closer to some ideal age of attractiveness, which does vary by person, but tends to fall in the early 20's for women, but later then that for men. Additionally, women, more than men, vary their 'ideal age' as they get older.
    - the outcome of this means that it's not, for example, true that 'women like older looking men' or 'men like younger looking women' in all cases. 16 year old guys tend to like girls who look -older- than 16, not younger, though they may not date them frequently. A 16-17 year old woman who looks younger than her age will find it a disadvantage. Similarly, 60 year old women will find a 60 year old man who looks 50 more attractive than one who does, indeed, look 60.
    - that's what they 'like', there's also what they feel comfortable dating. While i've dated older and younger, in general, men seem to like to date younger, and women older, even when their attractiveness may go the other way (i. e. a 45 year old woman will often feel more comfortable dating a 45-50 year old man, even though she thinks 34-45 year olds look better). This may come down more to insecurity on each's part then attraction.
    - at your age, girls tend to like guys who look slightly older, vs younger. Not all girls though, some like boyish more.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No one really looks that far off their actual age. If you think someone does, then you just aren't looking at the right things.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? People always assume i'm about 10 and even 14 years younger than my real age! :o! What are they supposed to be looking at that they're not looking at? lol

• Honestly I always go for either older guys or guys who look older because I find it more attractive. The same for most girls I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • ONly if you're like 50!!! and you look younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I am into younger guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer an older looking more rugged mind guy!

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if he acts older than his age?

• Show All
    • Well what if there's a 20 year old who looks a couple of years younger than his age but acts older

• 20's fine since I'm 22 anyway :)

• Yeah, I think that's a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer adult men who look younger or have a baby face

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies from girl to girl but for me, i would prefer a guy who looked more mature

0|0
    0|0
  • Never regret looking young - you'll usually look better longer!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's a mixed bag. Some girls will absolutely, positively, NEVER date me because I look like a repulsive, disgusting, immature boy.

Some girls have low enough self esteem to see past that.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL you sound so confident bro.

• @nohomobrah

Lol, its obvious embellishment, but there IS truth to it. Maybe it's not so damning, but it's fun to laugh at one's self every now and then. Or all the time.

• If he's 14, no. If he's 70, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you need to direct this to cougars and not the girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe much later in life. But not for like the first 40 or so years.

0|0
    0|0