I'm not meaning guys who look like kids but guys who look a few years younger than their actual age?
- Yes52% (14)64% (7)55% (21)Vote
- No48% (13)36% (4)45% (17)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
My currents crush is 18 but looks like 14/15. But still he's so cute <3 what matters more than looks is the way you carry yourself and your personality. His personality is what attracted me.1
Most Helpful Guy
I think there are two factors at play here:
- women, and men, tend to like those who look closer to some ideal age of attractiveness, which does vary by person, but tends to fall in the early 20's for women, but later then that for men. Additionally, women, more than men, vary their 'ideal age' as they get older.
- the outcome of this means that it's not, for example, true that 'women like older looking men' or 'men like younger looking women' in all cases. 16 year old guys tend to like girls who look -older- than 16, not younger, though they may not date them frequently. A 16-17 year old woman who looks younger than her age will find it a disadvantage. Similarly, 60 year old women will find a 60 year old man who looks 50 more attractive than one who does, indeed, look 60.
- that's what they 'like', there's also what they feel comfortable dating. While i've dated older and younger, in general, men seem to like to date younger, and women older, even when their attractiveness may go the other way (i. e. a 45 year old woman will often feel more comfortable dating a 45-50 year old man, even though she thinks 34-45 year olds look better). This may come down more to insecurity on each's part then attraction.
- at your age, girls tend to like guys who look slightly older, vs younger. Not all girls though, some like boyish more.1